View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Anyone noticed a sudden lack in beasts all of a sudden now the goal has started? Usually I end up wasting energy as boars and fangs are constantly popping up when I am chopping or collecting on a normal day. Tried to do the timed fight 5 fangbeasts goal; used up my entire energy and not even one spawned!!
    (And no, I didn't have another beast sat somewhere. I triple checked before starting!)
    Oh yeah! I can't spawn anything. So many goals missed. Must have ****ed them all during the beast hunt!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Goal 5: Complete 10 gift basket trades (requires 4 fruit baskets and 3 cider baskets)
    Is that the last goal of the 14 day quest or do you think another set of quests will pop up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Is that the last goal of the 14 day quest or do you think another set of quests will pop up?
    I don?t know but it seems like an awfully big goal for more to come after. We?ll probably have to have a gem speeder to tell us. The grapes dropping only every two hours will make this goal take a loooooong Time.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    I didn't catch the goal name but it had "expired" when I actually completed it in plenty of time. It had to do with brewing. Has this happened to anyone else? Can you catch the goal name before you get mad and hit the red finish button for me please?
    Yes, this happened to me. I had 38 minutes to go, when I collected my third cider base, I looked, and it said expired. It happened to me earlier on the collect two pears, but I thought I was wrong. But now I was positive on this one that I still had plenty of time.

My 3x base goal expired early, too

I'm not too worried about it though, these short ones are "get ahead" goals that only make the main tasks easier. They're not crucial.

Executive Chef
    The last goal: Complete 10 basket trades - NO timed goals popped up for me. ( Unless you count that you have 13 days to make it)

Rewards are: + 1000 coins; + 10 xp; + horse

Executive Chef
    On another note, as a hard core cider drinker, why are we making cider with grapes? You make cider with apples. . .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Hey S8, thanks for the 7 Hour quest to gather pears and grapes while the UK sleeps. Unless I?m really lucky I?m unlikely to get this one. It would be really nice if you could notify how much time it?ll be followed by the ?this is a timed quest click go when you?re ready? button, before it?s activated next time.
    Agree 100%. I was wandering around the grocery store waiting for a prescription when I started and kept activating the limited time goals. Stupid me should have checked the forum pages first

Rhino Keeper
    I knew once the timed goals ended I would start getting fangbeasts chopped 6 in a row nothing now that it's expired I got 2 in less then 10 chops....

New Resident
    How do you craft the golden cider? Doesnt show up on the forge or workshop