View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Rhino Keeper
    I need purple grapes....
    This is day 3 that I not get purple grapes

Rhino Keeper
    making 5 gift baskets now, that is all i have been able to make since event started! pathetic purple grape drops, this event was clearly design with gem tree drops needed in my game which i suprisingly didn't break down and buy, partially because purple grapes were not a guaranteed drop with tree either...besides we shouldn't have to buy gem items to be able to complete events anyways!! guess it is now time to accept defeat and quit bothering with rest of this event..grrr.

Farm Supplier
    Yay, I finished the event and got the pony! No gems used. It was fun even though the trade rewards kinda suck and I didn't get any deco, just water, coins and all other lame stuff I can get easier from other sources. I may do some more trades later when I get more berries and spices and hopefully get a few walls.

Good luck to those still working on it!
    Dragon Story - Dracotopia inactive
    Fantasy Forest - Lintulehto
    Castle Story - Satumaa

I finished this event quite a while ago as I bought the Vinyard tree. I am now doing golden basket trades. The returns have pretty well only been coins. This is really not what I expected. I would have thought given the “golden” status needing rarer ingredients the payoffs should be more. Given this is an ongoing trade, please review the drops for the future. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    making 5 gift baskets now, that is all i have been able to make since event started! pathetic purple grape drops, this event was clearly design with gem tree drops needed in my game which i suprisingly didn't break down and buy, partially because purple grapes were not a guaranteed drop with tree either...besides we shouldn't have to buy gem items to be able to complete events anyways!! guess it is now time to accept defeat and quit bothering with rest of this event..grrr.
    the rewards for completing the trades were not worth the gem tree either... haha i received 115 coins yesterday!!

Executive Chef
    I need 3 monsters that count (just got a troll from the lair ) and 5 more berries...

I have not used gems and spent the first week not spending all 40 energy on the event. The second week has been trees and ponds only.

I'm wondering why the gift basket awards are logs and sap. The last thing I need this week is more sap!!! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    Yesterday I completed event. The horse looks cute and all the artwork is great, however - after 2 golden trades ... it is in my inventory now You never know, might be of some use in future... or not Lately I learned that you never know what resource may become very important for some future quest.

And - the 40minute unlimited energy purchase helped a lot to progress on Mermaid Quest.
    I would love to have a 40 minutes unlimited energy bundle during a monster hunt but I have zero purpose for it now :-(

This event wins the award for the most un-exciting event ever. I’ve hardly played during this event. The trades are even worse than the clover trades. I am very glad I didn’t spend $15 on the tree.

I have to agree. This event was absolutely the most redundant ever and the rewards were so disappointing. The monster trade rewards are amazing and for the quantity of ingredients it took to do a trade here I would have expected similar rewards. This will all be going into storage. If I never see an average tree again it will be too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gorrith View Post
    This event wins the award for the most un-exciting event ever. I’ve hardly played during this event. The trades are even worse than the clover trades. I am very glad I didn’t spend $15 on the tree.
    Totally agree! I stopped playing this event after 3 days... would have liked some more days for the monster hunt