View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Executive Chef
    Golden trade takes two hours

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    Was it "The basics of brewing"? Brew 3 base ciders.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    First fruit basket trade brought back 3 wools, 100 coins and a glimmer fragment. Can?t exactly call that impressive. Let?s hope the golden trade is better.
    Thanks for posting what you got

New Resident
    How do you trigger it

Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    Yes, this happened to me. I had 38 minutes to go, when I collected my third cider base, I looked, and it said expired. It happened to me earlier on the collect two pears, but I thought I was wrong. But now I was positive on this one that I still had plenty of time.
    Yes the pear goal expired on me. I meant to come back in 1hr got delayed and the goal was gone. But my pergola still had time on it and it was started before the 2hr quest. And 2hrs was tough because it takes 1hr to collect pears! But I was willing to gem speed my 2nd collection. Glad I checked but annoyed it was expired before the 2hrs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    Yes, this happened to me. I had 38 minutes to go, when I collected my third cider base, I looked, and it said expired. It happened to me earlier on the collect two pears, but I thought I was wrong. But now I was positive on this one that I still had plenty of time.
    I think a couple of mine expired before I even saw them. And one popped up with a 50 minute timer. really??!! What's up with that

Executive Chef
    The start of this event was a whirlwind. I did have grown acer trees from some expansions so those first ones were easy for me. I guess looking back at how it all went down, I wish I had known the triggers for the side goals. But how could I have known? Anyway it's all going to come down to waiting on grapes, so next few side goals will be impossible for me. Time for me to get some Zzzzzzz.

I just found some vineyard walls in my inventory. I guess I got them sometime during the fast and furious.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-18-18 at 10:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm mostly getting monsters from harvesting crops. If you activate the "harvest twice the crops" boost before collecting, it also doubles the energy you get back, so the loss of energy is minimal. So I just plant and collect strawberries and cocoa for sundaes and have gotten quite a few monsters there.
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Oh yeah! I can't spawn anything. So many goals missed. Must have killed them all during the beast hunt!
    I had chopped several red acre trees and spawned nothing. Then I chopped the first yellow acre tree, and spawn a Skunkupines immediately.

arent these side goals optional? it just helps out a bit but doesn't mean much if they expire? I know in my game they say something to that effect

Farm Supplier
    How can I get purple grapes? The vineyard pergola gives 1 green grape every 2 hours, that's all.

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast