View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeblb View Post
    How do you craft the golden cider? Doesnt show up on the forge or workshop
    It is in Vineyard Brewery - takes 2 golden pears and 1 golden grape to craft ( 20 minutes).

New Resident
    Where do you get the brewery

Farm Supplier
    How do you craft the golden cider? Doesnt show up on the forge or workshop
    In Wineyard Brewery, it's a new building and you'll get it after triggering a brewing goal.
    Dragon Story - Dracotopia inactive
    Fantasy Forest - Lintulehto
    Castle Story - Satumaa

Fashion Designer
    Where do you get the brewery
    The brewery is in the market under the features tab.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    It seems to me that the Fruit Stand is sort of like the Snowy Workshop wherein after the event we can still collect the grapes/pears to trade for items.

I like that it will be useful after the 14 days are over but I'm not overly enthused that what we are awarded for the last two trades will be random. However I'll admit I'm pretty interested to see what items will be given for the trades since the "and more!" they state is super vague.

The Vineyard Decor is cute and building materials are always nice to get but it would be nice if they published a list of possible drops so we could decide if it was worth the time and effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Anyone noticed a sudden lack in beasts all of a sudden now the goal has started? Usually I end up wasting energy as boars and fangs are constantly popping up when I am chopping or collecting on a normal day. Tried to do the timed fight 5 fangbeasts goal; used up my entire energy and not even one spawned!!
    (And no, I didn't have another beast sat somewhere. I triple checked before starting!)
    Ditto. Was getting beasts all over the place the past couple of weeks. Since this event started, TWO.

Rhino Keeper
    All those little quests coming at the same time made them completely worthless, especially since the beasts are not spawning now. That was ridiculous to get bombarded with them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    All those little quests coming at the same time made them completely worthless, especially since the beasts are not spawning now. That was ridiculous to get bombarded with them.
    I agree, there was not enough time to complete them. Most don't have all sorts of trees constantly ready to chop, it took time to grow and then chop them....at the same time to fight monsters and collect water for wines - too much at the same time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    Was it "The basics of brewing"? Brew 3 base ciders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I agree, there was not enough time to complete them. Most don't have all sorts of trees constantly ready to chop, it took time to grow and then chop them....at the same time to fight monsters and collect water for wines - too much at the same time.
    I agree as well. A very frustrating start to the event for me. It's bedtime here for me in the US and I still have 3 or 4 times goals that won't be doable because I plan to sleep tonight. I wish there would have been an opt-in for the timed side goals! Or have more doable time limits!

Executive Chef
    First fruit basket trade brought back 3 wools, 100 coins and a glimmer fragment. Can?t exactly call that impressive. Let?s hope the golden trade is better.