Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Rhino Keeper
    We just received a winter storm and our whole city was shut down today. So yeah this goal is quite fitting for me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamear View Post
    I'm with you... I'm not sure either. I'm starting it & I'll go from there but I feel like I have goal burn-out or something. We just finished hot chocolate & a day later a 15 day goal.... And it's a winter goal. I'm so ready for winter to be over with already. Couldn't S8 have started a Valentine's Day goal? But I feel as soon as this is over we'll be hit with a Valentine's Day goal.

My friend burnt out & stopped playing before New Year because of the constant goals. The game stopped being fun for her & she's the one who got me to play. Makes me sad ☹

*sigh* I don't know

Good luck everyone!
    Two-week goal, 5-day goal, and 2-week goal...all within 5 weeks! Not even are there no days in between goals, but there are no longer even hours! Already too many "cute", "gorgeous", and "beautiful" prizes, counters, etc. taking up storage space. Some people's bakeries have so many decos crammed into them that it gives me a headache!
    Trust me...skipping a goal will not cause an apocalypse!

New Resident
    I agree with you. Too many goals at one time. I also have issues with the game asking me if I want to finish unfinished goals by using gems. I have been playing for a long time and have many unfinished goals. Don't have time for the constant interruption.

Quote Originally Posted by msdiva2go View Post
    I agree with you. Too many goals at one time. I also have issues with the game asking me if I want to finish unfinished goals by using gems. I have been playing for a long time and have many unfinished goals. Don't have time for the constant interruption.
    If you are talking about old goals popping up one right after the other it's a glitch. Don't fall for it. They WILL take your gems, you WILL NOT get anything in return. It's been happening to me on and off for several years. Even longer for some players. Countless threads about it going way back. Just be careful, they pop up so fast you can easily tap "yes to finish goal" by accident.

Executive Chef
    Why can't we ever get a break? The goals are just too much

Fashion Designer
    The tables are too small...

The recipes look so delicious! I admit that I play this game to vicariously bake dishes that I have no ability to make in real life.

I'm tired of Storm8 keeping my requests from going out to my Nbrs EVERY GOAL, MY SISTER SENDS TO THE SAME NEIGHBORS AND SHE IS BUILDING APPLIANCES, IM STILL 5 of 9 requests, then I never get all 20 requests of parts the second day, she's never been on here, so if u say anything, they make it harder on you,I'm getting tired I'm sending a letter to better business bureau!!! I know it's just a game, I paid money to improve my game, everybody should have an even chance to play this game!

no lie but the graphics for the new recipes is so smooth and adorable ! Hope it's scrumptious as it looks ! Actually I'm excited for CNY goals as we never get those goals before. Hopefully we'll get it after the winter goal. Still guys , when we get goals , people complains too much , when we don't get goals ( like fashion story or others ) , people still complain. Well , take a second to appreciate , I respect every discussion. Only love no hate , guys , try your best to find fun , if you don't then let us have fun After all , I really hope they won't give up BS !

Special thanks to my awesome neighbor , Patty for contributing the pictures ! Love !
    Last edited by kieranyeow; 01-16-18 at 10:39 PM.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Can't decide if I'm doing this.

Considering joining Goals Anonymous because I can't seem to skip them in BS.

What is Goals Anonymous?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast