Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    I hope it's the polar bear ice fishing as I already have the other ice fishing one which I payed gems for. This has happened to me at least 3 times already with side goal prizes and I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets a little disappointed when the goal prize is something we've already bought for gems. Don't get me wrong, it's great for everyone else but why not create new content to keep things interesting and fair for everyone? I just keep accumulating gems and have nothing to spend them on... At least if they released new content with the updates like they used to, then I wouldn't be so disappointed... I mean I love the new goal and will complete that but I'm getting annoyed at having spent gems for items that are continuously being released for "free".
    I agree =/

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    OH Man I am sorry.. idk if it has to do with where it was uploaded from (screenshot it off on an iPhone)

Maybe if you have time you can google ?January 2015 goals bakery story? and maybe you can see the teaser there!
    Thanks i think i found it

2 fishing kids to cute

Executive Chef

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180118_035625.jpg 
Views:	3123 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	41534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180118_035657.jpg 
Views:	3082 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	41535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180118_035738.jpg 
Views:	3090 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	41536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1516277059466.jpg 
Views:	3159 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	41537   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1516277244930.jpg 
Views:	3195 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	41538  

Executive Chef
    I don't know if it's a glitch or will pop up afterwards, but I still haven't gotten side goal step. I've already unlocked, built second appliance and nothing has come up

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, pcabral03 & juey & everyone who pitches in, for posting these updates. We all appreciate you doing this for us, as we know you do not have to. It is truly helpful!

Go through your nbrs and delete the 0s,1s,and 2s,and add new nbrs from this forum,to the person having problems with nbrs not helping with goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I don?t like asking requests twice in a goal. Why is that necessary? It?s annoying not everyone play all the time.
    I agree! There has never been one positive post about having to send neighbors requests during a goal. There has been many requesting that Storm 8 remove the extra requests from goals.

So what do they do? They have us request extra items twice this time! It makes me hesitant to post anything because it seems like they do the exact opposite of what players want sometimes.

Rhino Keeper
    ohhhh i love the peppermint hot chocolate!!!!!!! SO CUTE!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I agree! There has never been one positive post about having to send neighbors requests during a goal. There has been many requesting that Storm 8 remove the extra requests from goals.

So what do they do? They have us request extra items twice this time! It makes me hesitant to post anything because it seems like they do the exact opposite of what players want sometimes.
    All they want is for players to feel pressured into spending money on gems so they finish the goal faster.

Quote Originally Posted by marioson2012 View Post
    Go through your nbrs and delete the 0s,1s,and 2s,and add new nbrs from this forum,to the person having problems with nbrs not helping with goals
    Deleting the "0,1, and 2" will simply remove non-tippers/non-visitors. Some of my best neighbours don't tip or visit, but they are champs at filling requests quickly.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast