Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Which ice fishing is it? Boy and girl ice fishing or Polar bear and penguin ice fishing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    Good Lord....it's taking me forever this time to complete the 9 ice sheets. I have 7 of 9. My neighbors are great and I've never had it take this long to get passed the 1st step. Normally I have days to spare, but I'm not sure about this goal. It's just frustrating...
    I sent requests to 11 neighbors yesterday afternoon and they were all neighbors that had just asked me for ice sheets. By this morning I was still missing 2. But by now I’ve managed to complete 2 ovens (counting the freebie one).

Rhino Keeper
    The only negative thing I have to say is the fact that you need 9 parts even before you start to build the first oven. This happened in the last goal as well. Not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this one which call Ice Fishing in my bakery Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2018-01-17-07-33-16.png 
Views:	393 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	41524

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    The wallpaper is EXPENSIVEEEEE!!!!!!
    Haha that made me spit my coffee out. Lmbo

Fashion Designer
    I just really can't grasp the people complaining about goals. I would be so bored without goals. The only reason I come back and check and even cook is to see if there is a goal. Shaking my head. Have you tried dragon story? Those goals arent even attainable. It is nice to actually be able to complete something and get rewarded. I think if u tried dragon story you would be like, "wow, I appreciate these goals so much" . This team is much better than whomever is running dragon story.

It's like people just Have to have something to complain about. If you don't like the goals....ummm
    .Just dont do them??? Why try to ruin it for everyone else?
    Last edited by summersalt; 01-17-18 at 11:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm I didn't get freebie one this time. I notice I was getting one on previous goals. Am I missing something? Does this normally happen or is it random. I just been playing again. Long hiatus from 2014 to end of 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marioson2012 View Post
    Which ice fishing is it? Boy and girl ice fishing or Polar bear and penguin ice fishing?
    I listed my bakery and didn't find any Boy and Girl Ice Fishing, only Polar bear and penguin which calls Ice fishing, maybe boy and girl you have in restaurant?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Hmm I didn't get freebie one this time. I notice I was getting one on previous goals. Am I missing something? Does this normally happen or is it random. I just been playing again. Long hiatus from 2014 to end of 2017
    Oh my memory might be off on that. Sorry for the confusion. It probably wasn’t a freebie then.

Found a boy and girl Ice Fishing

This was part of the January 2015 update. I guess we won?t know until someone completes the side goal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1D1FD53-944C-4447-B67A-F9B61A88B9A5.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	41525  
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast