Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Love to have new machines & recipes but please give some days to take a break from the previous goal.

Maybe better 1 goal/month & except any festives or celebration days we can understand for doing lots goal 😊

Anyway thanx everyone for sharing this new goal 😚😚

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Einanna View Post
    What is Goals Anonymous?
    In America, people with addictions frequently join groups to help them get better. They meet in person, don't use last names, don't judge, just help each other. The first of these groups was Alcoholics Anonymous. There was a terrific movie called "My Name Is Bill W" that details the founding of AA - watch that movie if you get a chance.

They all seem to follow a basic "12 Step" program that helps them get rid of the addiction and take back their lives. It's hard emotional work, but it works for many, many people.

We have Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), Overeaters Anonymous, etc.

Sgoetz jokingly suggested I join a Goalers Anonymous group because I keep saying I'll skip goals but then I don't.

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!!
    Last edited by kayjco; 01-16-18 at 11:40 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by msdiva2go View Post
    I also have issues with the game asking me if I want to finish unfinished goals by using gems. I have been playing for a long time and have many unfinished goals. Don't have time for the constant interruption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    If you are talking about old goals popping up one right after the other it's a glitch. Don't fall for it. They WILL take your gems, you WILL NOT get anything in return. It's been happening to me on and off for several years. Even longer for some players. Countless threads about it going way back. Just be careful, they pop up so fast you can easily tap "yes to finish goal" by accident.
    I'm having them old goal pop up glitch too.
    Have been harping about it in BS Bugs forum and RS forum but feel like I'm talking to a brick wall when it comes to the gem refund issue due to the loss of gems from these old goal pop ups.

My ''coping strategy" is to only tap on the left-ish side of the game screen (..as the gem trap will pop up on the right-ish side of the screen).

Can mod please take note and flag the ' gem refund' issue due to the problem above to the community manager / S8. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there, i was suprised this morning when i saw the new goal, honestly i would have expected a Valentine's goal
    Anyway i love the wallpaper, tables & chairs even though i already had my bakery ready for valentine i'm going for this one even if it s just for the next winter... I can't wait till spring arrives.
    Thanx again for the pics and info! ❤️

Executive Chef
    I grew frustrated with bakery after all the gem appliances and the 4th of July goal. I regretted not playing or checking in for months after seeing all the cute decorations and recipes. Now, no matter how exhausted I am I refuse to miss another goal. Even if I won?t use the decor 90 percent of the time.

I also love how they bring back an old appliance with new items added. Along with the discontinued recipes. Same with RS. It may be slower there but I won?t miss anything ever again. Even got my places valentines ready. Now I wish I?d gone ahead with the winter stuff. These tables and chairs, plus the counter are the most stunning I?ve seen in AGES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    In America, people with addictions frequently join groups to help them get better. They meet in person, don't use last names, don't judge, just help each other. The first of these groups was Alcoholics Anonymous. There was a terrific movie called "My Name Is Bill W" that details the founding of AA - watch that movie if you get a chance.

They all seem to follow a basic "12 Step" program that helps them get rid of the addiction and take back their lives. It's hard emotional work, but it works for many, many people.

We have Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), Overeaters Anonymous, etc.

Sgoetz jokingly suggested I join a Goalers Anonymous group because I keep saying I'll skip goals but then I don't.

Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!!

Thank you so much for the explanation.
    I thought there's another goal that i don't know hehe...

Yeah i understand about that feeling, cause sometime wanna skip the goal but i want the new machines too then that makes me to keep playing 😁

Nice to know you 😃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    The wallpaper is EXPENSIVEEEEE!!!!!!
    There are others that are way more expensive. For me is fine
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Fashion Designer
    Main Goal

Winterful Oven: 10/Icy Flame, 6/Ice Flake Gear & 6/Metal Sheet.

15/Choco Chip S****et- 3hrs
    15/Brownie S****et- 2hrs
    15/Candy Choco S****et- 6hrs

Winterful Drink Maker: 12/Snowy Knob, 8/Snowflake Gear & 8/Nozzle.

15/Peppermint Hot Chocolate- 2hrs
    15/Cinnamon Hot Chocolate- 6hrs
    12/Winter Cacaos- 10hrs

Main Goal Final Prize is Winter Bowling.

Side Goal - Snowed Part 1-3

Snowed Part 1
    24/Fruit Tart- 6hrs
    10/Hot Chocolate- 16hrs

Snowed Part 2
    24/Raspberry Macarons- 1hr
    12/Espresso- 4hrs

Snowed Part 3
    16/Cronut- 9hrs
    7/Latte- 22hrs

Side Goal prize is Ice Fishing.
    Last edited by Juey_; 01-18-18 at 07:25 AM.
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180117_180819.jpg 
Views:	815 
Size:	244.7 KB 
ID:	41519  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    For me its a different story i want to do goals so i cant get rid of my other bad habits doing goals make me concentrate and shift away from other habits like too much time spending on facebook and i feel so happy when i got the prize its the joy of rediscovering your childhood innocence again

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast