Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by bluewhale89 View Post
    The wallpaper is BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL!! :L
    The wallpaper is EXPENSIVEEEEE!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    We feel your pain and obsession. Please consider joining GA (Goalers Anonymous). We can help you! It's a 12-step program, but has no time limit, no parts, and no side goal. And, since it's free, you can keep all your coins.
    Set yourself free! Release yourself from the shackles of goal slavery!
    ^^^ Our Founding Member ^^^

The paper is pretty. Tables/Chairs are nice. If the food sits in pans on the counters, that will help me skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Can't decide if I'm doing this.

Considering joining Goals Anonymous because I can't seem to skip them in BS.
    I'm with you... I'm not sure either. I'm starting it & I'll go from there but I feel like I have goal burn-out or something. We just finished hot chocolate & a day later a 15 day goal.... And it's a winter goal. I'm so ready for winter to be over with already. Couldn't S8 have started a Valentine's Day goal? But I feel as soon as this is over we'll be hit with a Valentine's Day goal.

My friend burnt out & stopped playing before New Year because of the constant goals. The game stopped being fun for her & she's the one who got me to play. Makes me sad ☹

*sigh* I don't know

Good luck everyone!

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Fashion Designer
    I like the s****et recipes they look really delicious... I hope the side goal prize is the ice burristra

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    I like the s****et recipes they look really delicious... I hope the side goal prize is the ice burristra

I agree the recipes on the first appliance sound so good, like something I’d eat. Can anyone confirm if they are new or recycled recipes? I don’t care either way they’re new to me just curious.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I really wish there would be longer breaks between goals. Having them back to back is too much That aside, this goal looks great! The items are very cute and the recipes look delicious!

BLUE & BEAUTIFUL! I'm in. I'll join G.A. after I get all that blue stuff, I promise LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I?m excited for this new goal!

Rhino Keeper
    The tables, chairs and counters are GORGEOUS!!

Love the ice skating girl as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    BLUE & BEAUTIFUL! I'm in. I'll join G.A. after I get all that blue stuff, I promise LOL
    LOL I said the same thing after rose gold but I'm kinda liking the blue... just wish it wasn't winter ��

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast