Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Fashion Designer
    Hi , the help is great. I just lost precious gems when I didn’t mean to.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE AN OOPS BUTTON.

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Posted it on first page on post #2, some players are having it pop up on second recipe on second appliance. Will pop up though.
    Thanks, if I had known that, I wouldnt have began the Side Goals. Wasted space & time with appliances out for the goals.
    Since it seems like all of the other times it comes up when you 1st get the goal with the 2nd appliance. Seems the same over in RS. Maybe I should wait on that too in case they changed the rules. Maybe they should tell us someplace about the rules change.
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I think the counters look a bit like tables with the legs.
    Yeah it just looks like a table with permanent food on top. Wish it was a whole cube like the others.

Fashion Designer
    Sometimes the differences in the game are based on Apple or Not Apple things.

The side goal didn't pop up when I began the second appliance. I use Apple stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    I use Android and side goal appeared after I got 2nd recipe on 2nd appliance

I'm almost done with the 1st recipe of the 2nd appliance. Since I started the side goals, the Hot Chocolates should be ok for a bit. They take so long to do. The fruit tarts I noticed are like 6 hours.
    ​Amy

Love the polar bear and the new tables/chairs. So cute!

Level 99 3 star player. Play goals and gift parts during goal time. Can't tip/gift everyday otherwise but will do as much as I can. Feel free to add me.

New Resident
    Just realised I didn't get the side goal either and I usually do! What happened there??? I play on android!! Also noticed that the videos for free gems have stopped again on both RS and BS
    Guess not making enough money out of the players!
    You just don't know where you are with this game anymore! Why do they keep changing the way we play all the time? Fed up and considering uninstalling after all these years!

Quote Originally Posted by chelleyeb View Post
    Just realised I didn't get the side goal either and I usually do! What happened there??? I play on android!! Also noticed that the videos for free gems have stopped again on both RS and BS
    Guess not making enough money out of the players!
    You just don't know where you are with this game anymore! Why do they keep changing the way we play all the time? Fed up and considering uninstalling after all these years!

For some players it starts on the 2nd recipe of the 2nd appliance and I am on iOS..

As for the video gems, they are not permanent, they will come and to random players.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

So, I think that the next 14-15 day goal we get WILL be a Valentine's Day goal because if you look at the coffee and cookies that the little couple are eating and drinking they both have hearts, the cookies are heart shaped. I think those two will be two of the recipes we get.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐