Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by marioson2012 View Post
    Go through your nbrs and delete the 0s,1s,and 2s,and add new nbrs from this forum,to the person having problems with nbrs not helping with goals
    I am a nbr with 0-3 stars, depending on how much time I have. I play daily and do most goals. I gift and accept requests every day (goalparts or parts I expect to be goalparts) The stars are not always an indication of how well a nbr helps with goals ...

Farm Supplier
    I really love the goal rewards. They are very cute. I think I have the frosty family somewhere though, probably on restaurant story. I am not very happy that we need to ask useless things from nbrs twice. Even before we can start building our first oven 😕
    I like that we get goals frequently but wouldn?t mind to have a few days in between goals. Overall I am quite satisfied.

It's not mandatory folks. If you don't want to do it then don't . Your game won't come to a screeching halt if you choose to skip a goal or two.

Fashion Designer

Side Goal Prize Ice Fishing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180118_224213.png 
Views:	484 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	41540  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    ^ very cute

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    So sad to see these recipes are recycled from RS.
    ғαвυℓσυs

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one that is refusing to do these goals? So sad that they use recipes from restaurant story and vice versa.

Rhino Keeper
    I love these goals. I haven't missed a goal since Jan of last year when I came back from a break. I've been able to complete every one, and I don't get overtaken by counters either, but I'm not constantly trying to master. It's more important to me to have the ovens because mastery can be done at any time. I do still master some recipes here and there. But this game is not stressful for me at all. However, I do have great neighbors and also free time. Not everyone is in the same boat as me and I get that.

I'm pleased with the side goal prize. Just wondering when it's going to show up?

THANK YOU S8, for the goals and updates you give us. Loving all the decor with this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Am I the only one that is refusing to do these goals? So sad that they use recipes from restaurant story and vice versa.
    I don't think your the only one... I like most goals but not all of them. When i don't i just pass ( but help my neighbors) I guess if u play both it can be annoying they use the same recipes, i only play BS
    Games are supposed to be fun not to get sad or upset.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post

Side Goal Prize Ice Fishing.
    I love the side goal prize. Thnx for uploading! ❤️ At least now u know wheater u want to do the effort.
    I read people are not glad because they paid gems, i understand them well, but on the other hand i'm glad u can get a change on great items without buying gems! ^_^

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast