Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Goals: "Wonderful Winter" January 16, 2018

Rhino Keeper
    I guess because I have great neighbors and make sure I build at least 5 or 6 of the same appliance, I always finish the goals several days before they expire, I really don’t feel rushed. I don’t mind all the goals back-to-back. I say keep ‘em coming!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I guess because I have great neighbors and make sure I build at least 5 or 6 of the same appliance, I always finish the goals several days before they expire, I really don?t feel rushed. I don?t mind all the goals back-to-back. I say keep ?em coming!
    Agreed! I always have days to spare. I also like doing so many goals

Executive Chef

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180117_051828.jpg 
Views:	3442 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	41520   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180117_051902.jpg 
Views:	3387 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	41521   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1516195343701.jpg 
Views:	3395 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	41522   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PhotoGrid_1516195434571.jpg 
Views:	3386 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	41523  

Rhino Keeper
    Love this goal! I needed more winter stuff so yay! Also does anybody have a picture of the ice fishing reward? (side goal item)
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    I guess because I have great neighbors and make sure I build at least 5 or 6 of the same appliance, I always finish the goals several days before they expire, I really don’t feel rushed. I don’t mind all the goals back-to-back. I say keep ‘em coming!
    Agree as well! I love my neighbors
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Hey can someone tell me what the parts are for the first appliance? ALSO I'm looking for neighbors feel free to add me: deepfrya. I play casually thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by peppy903 View Post
    I'm tired of Storm8 keeping my requests from going out to my Nbrs EVERY GOAL, MY SISTER SENDS TO THE SAME NEIGHBORS AND SHE IS BUILDING APPLIANCES, IM STILL 5 of 9 requests, then I never get all 20 requests of parts the second day, she's never been on here, so if u say anything, they make it harder on you,I'm getting tired I'm sending a letter to better business bureau!!! I know it's just a game, I paid money to improve my game, everybody should have an even chance to play this game!
    What's your ID? I'll help you...

Bakery Story S8 Dreamear lvl 99.

Adding active players who don't care about tipping.

I don't care if my neighbor's tipping rate is zero so long as responding/accepting material requests, gifting goal parts during a goal & usable parts during non-goal times.

Started playing August 2017
    This is a game, it's supposed to be fun.
    Not stressful

Fashion Designer
    I am back after a break, and not very familiar with new goal structure. I think I have the prize for the side goal, not sure. If I see a pic and do have it, do I need to complete the side goal? Or can I leave it hanging? Common sense tells me I don't need to, due to the word "side" but ya never know, lol.

When does the side goal pop up? Thanks for info.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Good news for you! Yes, you can skip it if you don’t want the prize. The side goal pops when you finish the goals of the first oven.
    ID: candyflosscoffeebakery ~ Please add me if you are a 4 stars player and level 90+ ☕️

Rhino Keeper
    Good Lord....it's taking me forever this time to complete the 9 ice sheets. I have 7 of 9. My neighbors are great and I've never had it take this long to get passed the 1st step. Normally I have days to spare, but I'm not sure about this goal. It's just frustrating...

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast