Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ottocrat - 2018 Jan 16

Fashion Designer
    So much speeding...20+ rainguins... i can't win! i can never get these trios! Only one or two at best than stuck at a stand still....i guess time to change to trying for the kirin

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    So much speeding...20+ rainguins... i can't win! i can never get these trios! Only one or two at best than stuck at a stand still....i guess time to change to trying for the kirin
    You are lucky if u get one or two, most of us can’t get any. I have given up on the monthly ones and should probably give up on these too as it is too frustrating getting the same fail time after time.

Fashion Designer
    Get the ones you can. So many times I've got 2/3 but when they re-release them I've had a head start to breed for the last one, so any you get help, if not for this current trio then for the future one

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fraulitsa79 View Post
    This time I m lucky, rock rhino and glacial Griffin
    Thank you for posting your combo: it worked for me too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    You are lucky if u get one or two, most of us can’t get any. I have given up on the monthly ones and should probably give up on these too as it is too frustrating getting the same fail time after time.
    I feel your pain! It took me alittle over a yr before i ever bred a single goal animal, ive also never managed any other crystal creature besides the unicorn.. i have zero luck with this game but i am lucky to get the few i have in last few months but for the amount of money lately it just doesnt seem worth the anger goodluck to you, hope it turns around for somebody out here with the same issue!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not keeping count, but I'm getting a pretty endless stream of rainguins, too.

Rrawwww (me ripping my hair out!) THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! oh, I’ll write a song about what I have gotten,"rainguin, rainguin rain rain rain guin...!" Rrawwww(me ripping my hair out again!) I have officially given up!��������
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Why do they love to torture us this way? No point in trying Ranguins are a pain and seem to be the only thing I can get, they r useless for getting points as well. Starting to hate this game with these too hard to get monthly prizes as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I got it after the 3rd try with Frostfang and Rock Rhino. On to Flame Kirin now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n6SNktV.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	41652

Fashion Designer
    I feel the same ;( i have literally got only rainguins and 4 other long fails but seriously its torture...over and over to see the 5HR you need and it not be it. Ive sped bred more than 30 rainguins using same combo rebreeding and switching.. i cant get any love out here!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast