Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ottocrat - 2018 Jan 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Someone posted recently saying they were bored because they were done with their breeding goals and nothing else to breed.... maybe that was why Storm8 gave us double? I think it should be paced out for players who haven't got theirs yet.
    I agree. It should be paced out. As you point out, it doesn't give those players a good chance to obtain one within the allotted time frame given the difficulty they had with the Roe and Bearon. Whomever said they were bored should have played with another game to fill the void between events.

Yea! Got it on my first try with Rock Rhino and Frostfang. It's been quite some time since I've managed to breed any limited creature on my first try.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBD47B7F-F616-4242-A0C8-3CBA750C7CBC.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	41517

Good luck to everyone and let's hope we all get lucky with the third creature of this series (if there's one).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Man, between this and Kingly Kiran, why are you running two of these at the same time, S8?
    I'm glad there are 2, this one was paced out because pt 1 was a week ago. Once you get it then you can still have something to breed for to help with LB and also January items to go toward lion.

Update: I just got Noblemane! Thanks to the extra choices to try to breed for, which are also extra chances toward the royal pair. And I completed LB.
    Last edited by MystiqueRealm; 01-17-18 at 01:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried 3 times and I got 3 ottocrats. Breeding
    Frostfang and the obsidian diamond stone thing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Obsidian cyclops gem/earth Congratulations! I got mine with frostfang and rock rhino

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks. I was shooting for any gem (diamond) / water animal, since I don't have any.

Banned
    Even if you have nothing specific to breed for, if you need to rack up leaderboard points, just breed animals and sell them. Problem solved.

And it is not at all infrequent that we have 2 (or more) animals to breed for at a time.

Fashion Designer
    This is a collecting game. If they overload us with items to collect and make it nearly impossible to get them all, the game is no fun anymore. Those who can (or are willing) spend too much money to complete their collections. Those who can't get fed up and quit.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    ops... I spoke too early. The third 5 hours egg wasn't an ottocrat.

Two ottocrats in a row, anyway.

This time I m lucky, rock rhino and glacial Griffin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast