Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Impurrious - 2018 Jan 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Step 1:Win Round 3 of the Tournament
    Reward 500 Royal Scepter

Step 6:Hatch a Impurrious
    Reward 600 Royal Scepter

I forget but for Step 6, do you get it when it's placed on the nest or in a habitat?

The reason I quoted Step 1 is I'm not 100% sure I got it. I may have but still unsure. What happened was I won Round 3 and instead of viewing storage, I minimized the app and set my timer to check in 1 hour for the next round. I then realized what happened so I went back, checked the storage but I didn't see the Collect popup. I thought maybe it registered. Later I did get a Collect popup but my memory is fuzzy as to whether it was for Step 1 or Step 2. I'm not really, really worried about it but was curious if I actually got it. Any way to tell on my end?

Congrats to all who've won it and good luck to those who've yet to get the Impurrious. Keep trying is my advice. you never know what may happen. My results are on Page 1 for reference.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    Wow, Round 29 is a toughy, I have tried Dark, Lightning and Rainbow and have failed, any suggestions on how to beat it?
    I used Bobtailed Bay with Winter. Try a Winter element if you're not getting anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    It?s ridiculous. One hour ago I won round 23. Now I had to fight round 23 again and, of course, I lost.
    Oh, wow. I hope that doesn't happen again. Here's to steamrolling the remaining rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    I know I've spent a good 2 days on one round before. Never fun.
    I probably would have thown my device in frustration. I felt that way with 1 day on a round.

After many fails I just won 29 with crystal unicorn hopes this helps

Executive Chef
    Something entirely different but what I think is funny, I got the Impurrious on my nest, and was tapping on the album by mistake instead of storage. Noticed I have 299 animals in my forest, so when the Impurrious is ready for hatching, it is my 300th creature . And they are all different, no duplicates. Enough about this.

@G40U812, hatching means placing it in a habitat. After placing the Impurrious I have completed that side quest; "High-class Cat" (step 6)
    Last edited by AppieP; 01-21-18 at 10:24 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, AppieP.

Fashion Designer
    Didn?t get it on any of my accounts, but I?m not too disappointed. Not a fan of the new style/design animals. As long as I have at least one of each element in each account, I?m satisfied.

Had a work trip, plus too many force closes so didn't get this but got the other 2 new animals so not too disappointed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345