View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

13 23.64%
  • I did not like this Event

35 63.64%
  • I could not finish this event in Time

28 50.91%
  • Vietnamese Dragon

23 41.82%
  • Argentinian Dragon

21 38.18%
  • Turkish Dragon

20 36.36%
  • New England Dragon

20 36.36%
  • Little Lighthouse

3 5.45%
  • Dragon Port

2 3.64%
  • Dragon Always decor

1 1.82%
  • Raw Marble

5 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: TRAVEL AROUND Dragon Tale-** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Can u save the little light house you start crafting in chapter 4 , collect and decorate with it chapter 5. Or do you have to craft 2? Thanks

I haven't even started this one, I decided I won't play it this time for many reason some of which are mentioned above. Nice dragons but I won't bite this time.

I would like to get rid of some of the material we can't use that we got in the mine but didn't get enough of to craft a dragon but we can't even get rid of that. Also some of the decoration a garbage and you can't even sell those to free up storage space. Not very well planned out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Can u save the little light house you start crafting in chapter 4 , collect and decorate with it chapter 5. Or do you have to craft 2? Thanks
    Yes you can. Whenever DT asks us to craft something, I ALWAYS leave it in the shop until they ask for the item to be placed in the next chapter.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes you can. Whenever DT asks us to craft something, I ALWAYS leave it in the shop until they ask for the item to be placed in the next chapter.
    Thanks!. It says "craft" again. So I wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please make a support request asap so they can reach you before the weekend.
    Thank you. There were able to help me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Well it looks as if I won't have to worry about the copious amounts of food required as I am having no luck in breeding the common dragon required, so the decision will I do this Tales or how far should I go with it.. that decision is made by S8 . I'll give it one more day of trying to breed this so call common dragon. Nextttt lol
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Please let us know if that works, because I made the same mistake, in a past tales, and it didn't work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    I had put my question in wrong thread so apologies to anyone who saw this already in New Zealand thread.
    I accidentally hatched my New England dragon this morning when I had to hatch Vietnamese.
    Will it count when chapter 6 comes along?
    Am trying for another but no luck so far.
    It worked! I?m glad bc no luck in breeding a second one😀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Well it looks as if I won't have to worry about the copious amounts of food required as I am having no luck in breeding the common dragon required, so the decision will I do this Tales or how far should I go with it.. that decision is made by S8 . I'll give it one more day of trying to breed this so call common dragon. Nextttt lol
    Same here, not planing to spend any gold on this. Another try, still no that so call common New England dragon, I'm out too

Rhino Keeper
    yes only 3 hours BUT how many like me have already got over 6 fails totalling 90 hours? Similar to so many of these events progress is dependent on luck and this so called COMMON Dragon won?t be easily bred until after the event is over and then you?ll get it over and over again! I agree with all previous comments relating to loyal players being driven away.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast