View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

13 23.64%
  • I did not like this Event

35 63.64%
  • I could not finish this event in Time

28 50.91%
  • Vietnamese Dragon

23 41.82%
  • Argentinian Dragon

21 38.18%
  • Turkish Dragon

20 36.36%
  • New England Dragon

20 36.36%
  • Little Lighthouse

3 5.45%
  • Dragon Port

2 3.64%
  • Dragon Always decor

1 1.82%
  • Raw Marble

5 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: TRAVEL AROUND Dragon Tale-** NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I guess I'm out. I did something stupid & sold my Vietnamese dragon out of evolution temple thinking it was my 10th awoken not eligible for trade. Then I found my awoken ready to be evolved. My heart sank! I tried to go on the quest as my next part of goal & it said you have to have a Vietnamese dragon to go on quest. So I'm sunk unless there is a way to craft another one other than paying for one. I'm so mad at myself. I guess I shouldn't plat when I'm sick. Boo hoo!
    I'm just curious why do u evolve it just to sell it. Maybe it's just me but I got plenty of other dragons to evolve just to trade. I only evolve those untradable ones by accident. Then I'm mad when i realize i wasted hours of the evol chamber.
    Ps. I totally didn't realize awoken was untradable. So thanks for that..more wasted time for me.

Update:. I just check my level 4 is able to be traded. Am I missing something. Maybe u mean hoot and got a bunch trying for new england?
    Last edited by summersalt; 01-19-18 at 08:51 AM.

S8 is interested in one thing !how much cash you willing to spend. If you realize that then just don?t Spend any ,Game use to be fun but now it?s really not, the battles are so much longer,the crashing is ridiculous, they have not in two years fixed anything but made it more difficult to get anything worthwhile, they took away gold from the Quest , gold from videos , just remember if u complain it goes on deaf ears and that after 5 days waiting for response .its a Game , remember that and the people you meet that play that keep many of the older places like myself still on it, Only reason ! Good luck ,I just do the first Dragon on takes then stop !

Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I'm just curious why do u evolve it just to sell it. Maybe it's just me but I got plenty of other dragons to evolve just to trade. I only evolve those untradable ones by accident. Then I'm mad when i realize i wasted hours of the evol chamber.
    Ps. I totally didn't realize awoken was untradable. So thanks for that..more wasted time for me.

Update:. I just check my level 4 is able to be traded. Am I missing something. Maybe u mean hoot and got a bunch trying for new england?
    I evolve & sell to get credit for evolving time during events. I guess I was mistaking awoken for another dragon. Like I said, shouldn't play when sick. My brain was working. And I clicked too fast. Hanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Did you send a message to Support tot ask if something can be done about this?
    No, it was my mistake so I figured they wouldn't do anything. I guess I could try. Thanks.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    No, it was my mistake so I figured they wouldn't do anything. I guess I could try. Thanks.
    Please make a support request asap so they can reach you before the weekend.

Farm Supplier
    I'll lazyingly click through the first few chapters, but 370k food is crazy. Not even interested in completing this DT.

Food & gold are the only valued resources... I don't know why there isn't trading post to trade in X other resources (gems, maps, coins, etc) for food or gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I am going from bad to worse, cannot breed that New England to even contemplate continuing with the Tales. This is ridiculous. How hard should it be and certainly not buying the silly thing. You should be able to breed the required dragon. Guess I will be saving my food and any gold I may have used. The bigger disappointment is not being able to get the travel logs . Oh well it is what it is as they say

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Honestly thought I might get Argentina but I need to feed Vietnamese to Lvl 13, not happening!

Storm8, until you decide to return to the original format of this game I will not be participating in these events! This game has not evolved instead it is decaying in its current format!
    How it was originally?

Has anyone made it to level 7 where it tells you to craft the Argentinian dragon but then come up short on the tokens to be able to craft this one? Well this has happened to me I did everything exactly how I was supposed to made it this far to craft that dragon but now only have 3/4 tokens and cannot move forward.

Executive Chef
    I'm with Random 59 ......I'm out ......not taking the first Viet....dragon to L13 just to get the second one ......food needed else where for the hungry brood .........
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast