View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

13 23.64%
  • I did not like this Event

35 63.64%
  • I could not finish this event in Time

28 50.91%
  • Vietnamese Dragon

23 41.82%
  • Argentinian Dragon

21 38.18%
  • Turkish Dragon

20 36.36%
  • New England Dragon

20 36.36%
  • Little Lighthouse

3 5.45%
  • Dragon Port

2 3.64%
  • Dragon Always decor

1 1.82%
  • Raw Marble

5 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: TRAVEL AROUND Dragon Tale-** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Ironically after my post earlier, I put a lvl 10 air and a lvl 7 fire and lo and behold a 3hr timer!

After 2 days of trying to breed new England, I decided to speed breed using gold and I spent over a 100 gold bars to get it. How is this a common dragon?
    Since I was in a destructive mood I thought: let's try for the silly spanish .... even with boosts activated on the nests and the breeding dens, I still managed to spend another 300 gold bars. If it wasn't for the boosts, it would have been 800 easy ������
    Why is it so hard to breed something?

Fashion Designer
    I just put Vietnamese and New England in the den and I got a 44hr timer! What are the odds?? This pretty much screws me for the rest of the event😖

I bred it with yellow and red

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    It's time to say good bye to this tales. 6 times trying to get New England dragon is more than enough, no plan to spend gold.

Dragon Tales is the only one I am still happily playing and lately it is very frustrating. Not so much interested with Leaderboard and the community prizes are mostly decorations which I don't value much. Hope S8 have some considerations for long time players.
    Me too! TALES was the only event fun anymore but they are ruining it too! Why dont they care what their customers think! I mean really look at the polls
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-24-18 at 11:39 AM. Reason: edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    I’m wondering if I’m going to be able to finish. I need 61,000 food and 2 days to plant it in. I wasted my whole food stash, about 400,000 food, trying to win the Mexican dragon. I didn’t even think about it until after I did it that we would be having a dragon tales. I hope I can make it, I made it this far. Good luck to everyone still trying.
    Last edited by missbandette; 01-24-18 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Edit: amount of food I needed
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Banned
    I gave up on my higher level account as I just didn't have the food supply. My lower level account doesn't have enough food, but I am going to use some gems to skip feeding the Vietnamese dragon to 14. I really like my Vietnamese dragon. As much as I hate to reward S8 with gem purchases to complete the Tales, I think it will be worth it to get both Turkish dragon and Sultan dragon.

Still cannot get this stupid dragon, how many days I have lost track, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail and keep failing way to go S8 I guess it is time to stop, see ya tales on two accounts, not happy, but my food supply will be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Still cannot get this stupid dragon, how many days I have lost track, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail and keep failing way to go S8 I guess it is time to stop, see ya tales on two accounts, not happy, but my food supply will be.
    Leave it to storm8 to ruin the only remaining fun event. The dragon probably isnt even breedable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Me too! TALES was the only event fun anymore but they are ruining it too! Why dont they care what their customers think! I mean really look at the polls
    They just want you to have to buy gold. I have not finished one since I stopped buying gold.