View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

13 23.64%
  • I did not like this Event

35 63.64%
  • I could not finish this event in Time

28 50.91%
  • Vietnamese Dragon

23 41.82%
  • Argentinian Dragon

21 38.18%
  • Turkish Dragon

20 36.36%
  • New England Dragon

20 36.36%
  • Little Lighthouse

3 5.45%
  • Dragon Port

2 3.64%
  • Dragon Always decor

1 1.82%
  • Raw Marble

5 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: TRAVEL AROUND Dragon Tale-** NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    There are 195 countries in the world. I think it would be awesome if S8 would honor each and every one with a dragon. They could roll them out at a rate of 8 per month over the course of 2 years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    370K? No thanks, I'll sit this one out.
    Yeah, I guess I'll have to, as well. There is simply no way to accumulate enough food to participate in all 3 types of events: leaderboard, Dragon Tales, and World Events. Simply no way. I exhausted most of my food supply for the leaderboard and still only came in 4th.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Quests

Total food requirements 370,250 someone else could also check these.
    Too much, im out .
    Good look Argentinians
    My condolences Turks

Well, all I can say is way to go Storm8!
    Am I missing something here! I would really like an explanation to the reasoning behind this, why is this game pandering to the newer community members?
    Is not for "New" i have almost a year , im lvl 80 and is the first time that i think about the Spell shop , is a wasted bulding, until now, im only using for the event thingies , i rarely craft dragons (dragons from mine 1 for month tops, dragons from recipes one time each season) and i dont have enougt spares to craft gems , im struggling to get my first gem dragon. The spell shop is inactive almost always.

The inclusion of Raw Marble is not pandering, is only the use of a sub used building for most of the game life.

I can see how you can see it from lv 200 , you already wasted the time and can not grow faster, but , i dont think this is end-game content , is part of the medium game.

I dont think that there is end game content on DS, where do you spend all silver pieces? What are you doing with the dinamite and bombs?
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 01-16-18 at 03:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, all I can say is way to go Storm8!

Rewards 12 Mystic Maps, 12 Island Parts and 60 Raw Marble and a reduction in apples now receive 6500 down from 10500.

Copious amounts of the community have no use what so ever for maps and island parts and then you have the bravado to reward us with 60 raw Marble which will take us 12 days to mine to turn into keys!

Am I missing something here! I would really like an explanation to the reasoning behind this, why is this game pandering to the newer community members?
    I am a fairly recent Dragon Story community member - I have yet to get more than midway through a single tournament. OK - yes I still use mystic maps and island parts and am a long way from needing marble or keys. BUT I am just as unhappy as you seem to be. Because of the constant temptation of event after event I have not had the food resources needed to compile a winning fighting troupe. To make it worse many of the dragons we are forced to feed in these events have very poor fighting records. Worse still is the recurrent requirement to actually WIN battles to progress. After the debacle of the last event where I resorted to spending Gold to get through the battles we were robbed of the chance to finish the event. Storm8 did acknowledge this to the extent of placing Jingle in my storage - THANKYOU - BUT what about Old Klaws that I’d been working on for over 3 weeks and only needed to complete the event to have enough tokens? And what about the Gold spent and the time wasted planning and questing etc etc. I am waiting to see a full list of tasks before deciding to progress beyond Day 3 in this particular event. I certainly do NOT need another red/yellow Dragon. Nor do I want to use food to level up any more common dragons. As a relative newbie in terms of time I’ve been playing I need to acquire a fighting squad. If I dont win a tournament in the next little while I will have no incentive to keep playing. It was never this hard in Fantasy Forest! So you see some of us newbies have already woken up to these Gold grabbing events.
    Good luck to all those who have the food resources neede to play this one. I have less than half what’s required.

DECISION MADE FOR ME

So I don’t have to worry about this one. Yet again no LUCK breeding the so called COMMON red and yellow Dragon. 7 tries so far with average of 15 hour hatching time for each one. My Gold is safe. No point in trying to finish an event that is so dependent on luck. What pairs have others used I wonder? Previous experience tells me that once the event is over I will breed New England over and over again.

UPDATE

NEW ENGLAND DRAGON
    I have been trying for this so called common Dragon since the first post re this Tales Event alerted us to the need.
    Air and Fire have 11 possible outcomes. I just hit Breed for the 12th time after 11 fails

3 x Fireflower - SuperRare - 16 hrs
    3 x Wooden - Rare - 15 hrs
    3 x Honey Bee - SuperRare 10 hrs
    1 x Firemane - Rare 9 hrs
    1 x Hoot - Common 8 hrs

12th try = yet another Honey Bee

How can the algorithm be right when I get so many Super and Rares and only one common. It is clearly too late for me to finish the event.
    This is the 4th time I have been unable to breed the required common dragon.
    All a bit of a joke.

UPDATE

Another Firemane and another Wooden on the nests
    1x 11 hours and 1 x 9 hours on the Roosts

Ho hum Ho hum
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 01-23-18 at 11:53 PM.

Why are we having another WE? As if the last one wasn't disastrous enough! The rewards are USELESS to me and I don't want the headache that's soon to follow. Think I'll sit this one out.

Opps...meant,DT.
    Last edited by njbhugjjgnj; 01-16-18 at 04:27 PM.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    Why are we having another WE? As if the last one wasn't disastrous enough! The rewards are USELESS to me and I don't want the headache that's soon to follow. Think I'll sit this one out.
    This is a Dragon Tales, not a WE.

Thank you guys for the input....I think I will pass on this as well, the food is outrageous, so I will use what little I have to level up my present dragons
    But would like to thank S8 for my glasswing dragon and peace dragon, somehow I was able to breed an expire dragon, consolation prize for the mess up on last quest????

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    This is a Dragon Tales, not a WE.
    Lol...I meant to say,DT.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Fashion Designer
    I do like the Turkish Dragon, but don't want it badly enough to justify spending the food. If the other two dragons and the Chapter prizes were interesting, it would be worth the food expense. I'm going to skip this one. Too bad Argentinian isn't first- I would have played just far enough to get him if he were the first up.

I like doing the Tales and wish they were still worth the effort and resources, like they used to be.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanks_Nurse08 View Post
    ...peace dragon, somehow I was able to breed an expire dragon, consolation prize for the mess up on last quest????
    Peace was re-released for breeding for about a week. I bred one, too.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast