View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

13 23.64%
  • I did not like this Event

35 63.64%
  • I could not finish this event in Time

28 50.91%
  • Vietnamese Dragon

23 41.82%
  • Argentinian Dragon

21 38.18%
  • Turkish Dragon

20 36.36%
  • New England Dragon

20 36.36%
  • Little Lighthouse

3 5.45%
  • Dragon Port

2 3.64%
  • Dragon Always decor

1 1.82%
  • Raw Marble

5 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: TRAVEL AROUND Dragon Tale-** NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    We used to be able to wait a few days before we started the tales and collect food during that time... Now the tales auto started 24 hours after the game updated yesterday ... Why even bother with giving us a 'choice' when you take that away again a day later? This is a joke

Banned
    Players that actually do the Storybooks, I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE 1ST 2 ACTS TO START WORKING ON THE 1ST PRIZE DRAGON AND ALSO WORKING ON COMMON ONE THAT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED IN THE STORYBOOKS. I THINK S8'S HEADS WOULD EXPLODE IF THEY CHANGED THE STORYBOOKS.... I NEVER EXPERIENCED GOLD AS REWARDS BUT HEY BRING THAT BACK....
    AGAIN HEADS WOULD EXPLODE IF THEY CHANGED IT...
    I ALWAYS GET THE COMMON WAAAAAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND ALWAYS HATCH, PLACE AND LEVEL UP TO 6, THAT'S USUALLY THE HIGHEST LEVEL THE REQUIRED COMMON REQUIRES IN STORYBOOKS. IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR ANY OF YOU, YOU NEED TO CONTACT S8. ALSO, YOU CAN CRAFT MANY OF THE DECORATIONS AND PLACE THEM ALREADY, AS LONG AS IT SAYS, "CRAFT & PLACE ." IN STORYBOOK. THERE ARE TONS OF TRICKS I DO FOR ALL THE EVENTS.
    any questions please message me. Dragons Royale on Dragon story. CaRee215- ID
    everyone has concerns, questions & just plain COMPLAINTS bout the events but I've figured out a lot of tricks and shortcuts. I usually use $14 of gold during Storybooks. that be on sale....
    Also, got New England dragon 1st try using Fire/Air. And yes I spend $300 A MONTH on Dragon and fantasy Forest Story. 80% is gold on sale...
    Again anyone that has questions bout what I do please notify me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Players that actually do the Storybooks, I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE 1ST 2 ACTS TO START WORKING ON THE 1ST PRIZE DRAGON AND ALSO WORKING ON COMMON ONE THAT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED IN THE STORYBOOKS. I THINK S8'S HEADS WOULD EXPLODE IF THEY CHANGED THE STORYBOOKS.... I NEVER EXPERIENCED GOLD AS REWARDS BUT HEY BRING THAT BACK....
    AGAIN HEADS WOULD EXPLODE IF THEY CHANGED IT...
    I ALWAYS GET THE COMMON WAAAAAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND ALWAYS HATCH, PLACE AND LEVEL UP TO 6, THAT'S USUALLY THE HIGHEST LEVEL THE REQUIRED COMMON REQUIRES IN STORYBOOKS. IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR ANY OF YOU, YOU NEED TO CONTACT S8. ALSO, YOU CAN CRAFT MANY OF THE DECORATIONS AND PLACE THEM ALREADY, AS LONG AS IT SAYS, "CRAFT & PLACE ." IN STORYBOOK. THERE ARE TONS OF TRICKS I DO FOR ALL THE EVENTS.
    any questions please message me. Dragons Royale on Dragon story. CaRee215- ID
    everyone has concerns, questions & just plain COMPLAINTS bout the events but I've figured out a lot of tricks and shortcuts. I usually use $14 of gold during Storybooks. that be on sale....
    Also, got New England dragon 1st try using Fire/Air. And yes I spend $300 A MONTH on Dragon and fantasy Forest Story. 80% is gold on sale...
    Again anyone that has questions bout what I do please notify me.
    if you craft and place the decoration before the task they never count it.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Honestly thought I might get Argentina but I need to feed Vietnamese to Lvl 13, not happening!

Storm8, until you decide to return to the original format of this game I will not be participating in these events! This game has not evolved instead it is decaying in its current format!
    same here. i will be able to get just the Vietnamese and the common one maybe. I really hope that S8 keeps it's players in consideration like they used to do in past or at least be reasonable
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    I am confused as to why there is a cooldown period between each chapter?
    I am on chapter 4 currently and have a cooldown period of 1 day and 15 hours before I can start the next chapter. The cooldown gets longer each time I finish a chapter.

So if there are 10 chapters, and an avg cooldown of 1-2days per chapter, it would take 10-20 days to finish this event... Not including the wait time for breeding/evolving tasks.

Sooooo it is literally impossible to complete without gold since they only give you 9 days for the event... Id be more inclined to spend money on this game if I could actually play it, instead of constantly just waiting on insane cooldown periods. I stopped playing for 3 years because checking it once a day was too much effort for too little reward. The way this event is going isnt looking very promising.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    I am confused as to why there is a cooldown period between each chapter?
    I am on chapter 4 currently and have a cooldown period of 1 day and 15 hours before I can start the next chapter. The cooldown gets longer each time I finish a chapter.

So if there are 10 chapters, and an avg cooldown of 1-2days per chapter, it would take 10-20 days to finish this event... Not including the wait time for breeding/evolving tasks.

Sooooo it is literally impossible to complete without gold since they only give you 9 days for the event... Id be more inclined to spend money on this game if I could actually play it, instead of constantly just waiting on insane cooldown periods. I stopped playing for 3 years because checking it once a day was too much effort for too little reward. The way this event is going isnt looking very promising.
    The cooldown shrinks or grows depending on what day it is. Only one Chapter unlocks per day. For example, if you're on Day 2 and the event is on Day 5, there won't be any cooldown. If you're ahead, like Day 6 when it's Day 2, then the cooldown is the full X amount of time before that Chapter would have unlocked.

Fashion Designer
    Can you hatch the New England dragon early? That would really help! Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    This is just my perspective as a relatively long time player -- 4 years I think.
    Im 'only' level 165/167--have 2 games--so I've not yet exhausted all my main island spaces. I do have a couple left. I've long since used up all the pieces available for the floating islands. I keep that side open to mine for food but no longer receive pieces because when you hit 1,000 (or 999) it stops giving them to you except for 'prizes' (which we can't use). I've crafted the mining dragon already so I mine that side for food also. As far as silver pieces, I now have more than 1,000,000,000 - yes, billion. And I know players who have double that. There is literally nowhere to spend it. When I pop in to battle I often don't even bother collecting them.
    We used to receive gold for Chapter prizes in Dragon Tales and for reaching certain points in the tournaments, so even if you couldn't win the dragon, you'd get some gold along the way. With some effort and planning, World Events could be finished with everyone working toward a final community goal. It was FUN! For everyone. (At least everyone I knew.)
    Frustrations are felt by those of use who have invested a LOT of time (and money) in a game that no longer seems to value us. It would be great if all players were considered when determining 'prizes'. I'm sure nearly everyone would like 5 gold as a Chapter prize. Seems like an easy fix to please all and S8 wouldn't lose a ton of $ by doing it.
    Having said all that, I will be playing this Tales because I'm still collecting tickets.
    Really? I've been playing less than a year and am at level 152. Also, I only have 12 million coins. That is on my main account. My secondary account, that I just started last August, is level 100 and only has 3.5 million coins, and I could go bankrupt at any time what with clearing foliage and so forth.

It's interesting to me that there is such a difference between DS and FFS. I started my first FFS game in October 2016 and it is only about level 131, but has well over a billion coins. There is simply nothing to do with them. I'm not sure whey they add up so much faster than they do in DS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    This Tales get a thumbs down already. No way am I participating in this one. For one, the dragons are not cool at all. Second, the chapter prizes are useless and third, the token dragon is Sultana (super rare) instead of Magic Lamp which was the Ultra Rare prize of the original Tales. A super rare as a token dragon seems like a slap in the face for those who win Turkish. This is not worth my time, gold and effort.
    I don't really get the emphasis on rarity. Either it's a good looking dragon that I want on my island or it isn't. I do like the Sultana dragon very much and would like to get it, but the requirements of this tales are ridiculous. I'll probably go to day 6 or 7 and then stop.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Can you hatch the New England dragon early? That would really help! Thanks!
    Yes you can. I did check and it is retroactive. You may need to restart your game to see the act complete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast