Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New England Dragon

Finally got it with playful and air. Many fails

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Glad it isn't just me that can't breed a common dragon! Oh well, at least I couldn't care less about this Tales and certainly won't be spending gold to get one. I'll keep at it until it becomes apparent that I can't complete in the time allotted. This game.... ugh....
    DITTO
    I have been trying for this so called common Dragon since the first post re this Tales Event alerted us to the need.
    Air and Fire have 11 possible outcomes. I just hit Breed for the 12th time after 11 fails

3 x Fireflower - SuperRare - 16 hrs
    3 x Wooden - Rare - 15 hrs
    3 x Honey Bee - SuperRare 10 hrs
    1 x Firemane - Rare 9 hrs
    1 x Hoot - Common 8 hrs

12th try = yet another Honey Bee

How can the algorithm be right when I get so many Super and Rares and only one common. It is clearly too late for me to finish the event.
    This is the 4th time I have been unable to breed the required common dragon.
    All a bit of a joke.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Tnx, i can return to my hunt for the diamond.

can i have 2 dragons of the event or is only one for event?
    You can breed more than one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have Ben breeding fire and air for two days and still have not gotten it. When this stuff happens I just stop because they come up with all these new breeding dragons and they seem to me not to ever come out so I just say hey I have a new dragon for just starting the game this has happened to me the last 3 times like this and I figured that my time is over because they just dont want me to finish .....and keep playing ....sooner or later you will get it with a spin or in a Monopoly and I have so many dragons right now I can?t even tell which one to fight with which or which one needs to be fed ! and when I really don’t know what dragons I have anymore .....there’s s so many of them, so I just go with the flow.... it is a bit aggravating not be able to get the dragon that is so simply made .....and you know you keep rebreeding and when I for two days,,,,,,,i re-breed and all you get is other dragons...I am at a Standstill with the weekly update.... especially I what i need .....only takes three hours to hatch....and I have spent two days trying to get a simple dragon it?s brand new .... commmon, but Not easily attainable. I just stop and not worry about it just forget about it...... sometimes you’re the bug sometimes you’re the windshield!
    Last edited by StorysPlayer67; 01-23-18 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Spelling and grammar

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    DITTO
    I have been trying for this so called common Dragon since the first post re this Tales Event alerted us to the need.
    Air and Fire have 11 possible outcomes. I just hit Breed for the 12th time after 11 fails

3 x Fireflower - SuperRare - 16 hrs
    3 x Wooden - Rare - 15 hrs
    3 x Honey Bee - SuperRare 10 hrs
    1 x Firemane - Rare 9 hrs
    1 x Hoot - Common 8 hrs

12th try = yet another Honey Bee

How can the algorithm be right when I get so many Super and Rares and only one common. It is clearly too late for me to finish the event.
    This is the 4th time I have been unable to breed the required common dragon.
    All a bit of a joke.
    Yep same here. I am giving up on this tales.

Fashion Designer
    I just got another one breeding new england and vietnaamese for tales. I didn't even know that was possible. I thought it was a life dragon but the egg is definitely a new england.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got my New England only took forever.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Glad it isn't just me that can't breed a common dragon! Oh well, at least I couldn't care less about this Tales and certainly won't be spending gold to get one. I'll keep at it until it becomes apparent that I can't complete in the time allotted. This game.... ugh....
    1/25-- still no New England. I have tried non stop. Unbelievable. First post was from 1/22

What a shock got this dragon and wasn't even playing the game for it. But can't get them when I do play.

Rhino Keeper
    I am gobsmacked I have just bred New England.. of course the event is well and truly over,now I breed it lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345