Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Buildings Level 9

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    For all the crazy materials, coins and time, these buildings should drop millions , better items than stone block- Enchanted block at least!
    Absolutely worst designer idea to make us upgrade more. Probably they are lack of ideas.
    Agree. I honestly hate these new upgrades requirements.
    Not FUN you know. They could add these spellbound leaves and materials to the adventures drops
    Just some extra resources to help.
    Those who play long time are more prepared. But players like me will be stuck forever
    Takes too much time to craft endless blue essences, enchanted materials , spellbound materials , especially Earthen materials...
    Just not fun like its supposed to be when playing games. Imo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by veneravenera View Post
    For all the crazy materials, coins and time, these buildings should drop millions , better items than stone block- Enchanted block at least!
    Absolutely worst designer idea to make us upgrade more. Probably they are lack of ideas.
    i agree. I need a little more reward or incentive for the upgrades. Maybe increase the level 50 cap and increasing the max energy to 50 and up. And better drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i agree. I need a little more reward or incentive for the upgrades. Maybe increase the level 50 cap and increasing the max energy to 50 and up. And better drops.
    You are 100% right. Players have NO INCENTIVE, thats why its not Fun(like the above comment said) we just do it like robots.
    Remember Sister Sister? It was long but At least the reward was 20 gems.
    with this upgrade thing, I just wish it didn’t show up in the Blue book. It’s stressing me out when i see tasks to upgrade my buildings

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    You are 100% right. Players have NO INCENTIVE, thats why its not Fun(like the above comment said) we just do it like robots.
    with this upgrade thing, I just wish it didn’t show up in the Blue book. It’s stressing me out when i see tasks to upgrade my buildings
    I don’t have any tasks in my blue goal book regarding upgrading the buildings to level 9...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I don’t have any tasks in my blue goal book regarding upgrading the buildings to level 9...
    I have Two. One for upgrading to level 7 and one to upgrade to lvl 8
    It just hurts my eyes lol. I hope Not to see the task for level 9 and especially 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    The Incentive is to get a corn from lvl 7 market!!!(Sarcasm
    The upgraded buildings should drops gems for all the work to build it...

Executive Chef
    Okay. We can stop with the building upgrade goals now. I still have buildings that I haven?t managed to get to level 7 yet because of the coin outlay plus the expansion coin outlay plus the mermaid coin outlay. Either give us something that drops hundreds of thousands or just stop already.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be really nice if we can upgrade our wizzard schools to higher level.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing! It's time to let us upgrade the Wizard Schools.

Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    Well, I also agree :-)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast