Thread: Getting 2 tries in tournament battles instead of 3

Executive Chef

Getting 2 tries in tournament battles instead of 3

I‘ve had 3 losses in a row now because one of my hits is reversed and so I’m getting 2 tries per dragon and my opponent is getting all 3.
    I’ve sped up using gold and I’m losing that as well. I’m not able to continue like this. Please help.
    Thank you
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 01-13-18 at 08:01 AM.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

The Honorable Panda
    I do not understand what your glitch is?? What do you mean that one of your hits is reversed?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The damage I get in the hit glitches back to where it was prior to the hit right after my opponent does the hit after. So let’s say I use my first attack and a small damage is done, opponent hits me leaves a small damage. My 2nd hit does a Med chunk of damage leaving a small bit left to defeat them-my opponent then takes his 2nd attack leaving a one hit of damage left till I’m defeated. Right after that second attack from my opponent my damage bar goes back to where I was after my first attack so I lose my second hits progress. So my 3rd and final hit only puts me back to where I was after my second attack. So instead of finishing off my opponent as I should have i still have another hit needed but I’m out and then the opponent gets to the last hit and defeats me.
    This happened in several battles in a row.