Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Inuit Dragon (Traveler the World Pt 2) January 12 2018

Farm Supplier
    Already pt 2 and I still can not finish pt 1. Where are those hours when s8 would change breeding time outcome and just give it too you...no matter the time..

Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    Already pt 2 and I still can not finish pt 1. Where are those hours when s8 would change breeding time outcome and just give it too you...no matter the time..
    We have like 6 games in the family - only 1 got Madagascar despite constant breeding on all but 1. I gave up and switched to New Zealand on that one.
    Generally only 1 or 2 games get part 1. The last time I didn't get part 1 until it was too late to breed and hatch in time. Frustrating.

The design fail here seems to be as big as the NZ fail. I was excited about an Inuit dragon, which could have had an awesome design. This poor guy looks holiday to me.

Executive Chef
    Got it in a few tries with light and air. Good luck all.

I don?t have a candy corn. I got 24 hours now. Stupid sunrise dragon 😔 has anyone had success with a different combination? I have chandelier maybe her and air?

Fashion Designer
    Second try also 24 hours

Banned
    Decided to to be smart with speed breeding, well that backfired as I got 6 Sunrise, the jokes on me, Haha! Still don’t have it will try again shortly, the thing is there are only a few dragons in that combo Sunbeam, Leopard, Griffin my blessed Sunrise and Inuit!

Executive Chef
    Second try here, Sunrise baby again, yet another 24-hours delay ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    Second try and the second Sunrise, ugh!

first try 24 hours
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast