Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Meter Really Annoying! Every TEN Minutes?

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    What's the big deal about clicking it again to get it going? I for one am glad that it runs out. The floor buzzing and music jamming just clogs it up and makes my phone freeze. The music meter only applies to the person who owns the nightclub ... visitors hear music every time they visit.

Rhino Keeper
    I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

Fashion Designer
    Really? If that's really the case, nonstop music may gain more sales, I suggest Teamlava should bump the music temp longer than an hour then! I know, from 10 mins to an hour is good but then, still doesn't make senses to us that we have to login every hour just to sell our drinks. That means, when we have to wake up every hour during our sleep just to turn the music on?
    Quote Originally Posted by RageofMars View Post
    I was noticing that my drinks just won't sell even when I log into the game a few times a day. Then I started logging in more often and making sure my music is always playing in my club. Then after a day, my counters completely cleared. I think it may be because visitors to my club won't dance and drink if the music is not playing?

This is just an assumption made by observation, but I'm convinced that my drinks sell better when there's music playing.

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 20 now, and my music meter is still capped at 1 hour. Does anyone else have anything longer?

Fashion Designer
    As I said, Teamlava really do something with all the games! It doesn't make any senses that the meter just either set for 10 mins or an hour! At least, that should increase the time on every level the gamer achieves! This will motivate all the gamers too. Yet, nothing has be done.

Executive Chef
    I have notified the development team of all of your desire for the music meter to go past an hour. Thanks for the feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12