Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Congo Tournament (World, Champion) (42 rounds, 7 days) 1/12/17

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    Btw, is anyone else wishing for a sidebar to choose a dragon by color/element? Scrolling through all those dragons to find the one you want to fight with takes forever .... They do it for breeding, why not for battles?
    THIS!!! Oh man, if we had to vote on what they changed in the game layout this would get all my votes.

Banned
    Btw, is anyone else wishing for a sidebar to choose a dragon by color/element? Scrolling through all those dragons to find the one you want to fight with takes forever .... They do it for breeding, why not for battles?
    That would be a good idea with the ridiculous number of dragons they're releasing. Kooky, is there any updates on that?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Let's take Gummy 20 as an example of the garbage in these tournaments. I lost 6 times to this dragon using nothing but 60% win chance maxed level dragons. The odds of losing 6 straight times on that dragon with those dragons I used is less than half of 1 percent.

That is just one example and isn't even near the worst I could use. It's just the tip of the iceberg. This happens every tournament in some form on more than one dragon... and usually involves double digit losses. The odds become astronomical when looking at the 15-30 loss streaks I've had in the past... again using nothing but level 14-15 dragons with the best chance at winning based on types.

It cannot be claimed that nothing is different for tournaments unless there is something wrong with the code somewhere and it just isn't being seen. I would hope they are running numbers on arena tournaments to validate things are WAI. If the numbers come up good then certain players are getting categorized and having losses forced on them (or again... bad code somewhere) while other players in a different "category" are getting a free ride.
    i can totally relate! Hannukah and Gummy were nightmares for me and tougher than the champions. My losses included Glasswing 10, Mithril 15, Petal 10, Water 13, Warrior King 15, Gentle Knight 13. I finally beat Gummy with Lightning 7.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Congratulations hun! i still have to beat 5 battles. stuck at warrior queen.
    Thank you! As usual it was painful but I had a few pleasant surprises like level 1 Crusader taking down Warrior Queen.

Big difference for me was not needing disposable level 1 Fire dragons. Before I had a Diamond or Champion using level 1 Fires was the only way I completed tournaments. The only time it didn't work for me was in the last tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    This. Or search by name /specie

Funny, when you are about to give up, and you blind pick an opponent .... the unimaginable happens.
    Congo defeated by Dark Omen, one hit ko.
    Congratulations love! it does happen. happy you got the dragon
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    It?s very hard to win these without level 15 ADIPS fighters. I will say u need at least 2. The mix color dragons can be taken out with the right color advantages but ADIPS is absolutely necessary for the level 20 champs.
    Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion n S for?? i have only Diamond though
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion n S for?? i have only Diamond though
    S stands for soccer.

If you have diamond it?s also super easy to get infinity. Breed diamond + fire first to get crusader or ridgeback first and then keep breeding diamond / crusader and you will get infinity really fast. All the fire fails are 10s. You can probably do it within 2 days assuming you get a crusader or ridgeback fail while trying for infinity.

I recommend diamond and infinity because infinity is super easy to get once you have diamond and they cost very little to level up to 15. Once you have those two, you basically dramatically improved your chances in tourneys.

Rhino Keeper
    S stands for soccer.

If you have diamond it?s also super easy to get infinity. Breed diamond + fire first to get crusader or ridgeback first and then keep breeding diamond / crusader and you will get infinity really fast. All the fire fails are 10s. You can probably do it within 2 days assuming you get a crusader or ridgeback fail while trying for infinity.

I recommend diamond and infinity because infinity is super easy to get once you have diamond and they cost very little to level up to 15. Once you have those two, you basically dramatically improved your chances in tourneys.
    This is a very good plan .

S stands for soccer.

I already have Crusader n Gold. Well i will do as u suggest, finger's crossed