Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Congo Tournament (World, Champion) (42 rounds, 7 days) 1/12/17

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Rainbow Sentinel! I am on day 2 trying to take it down! Thanks so much!
    Try fire high level or metal.
    Hooe it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Stuck on rainbow sentinel. Any suggestions please.
    Me too. Tried suggested ones, didn't work. Tried my Air, no success either. Would appreciate help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Do you have any valentine type dragons - Passion, Lost Love, Love Letter, Cutie, Rightheart or Leftheart? If so I would try one of them and try the ADIPS too. I wish I could advise a sure fire winner for you but pure champs are tricky.
    Thank you for reminding me I lost love letter and Right heart too. I have total four love type dragons but i don't have passion.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Yup still here just play in the background good to see you too ...... posted my eventual success just above
    Congrats hun. I too defeated Bladewing. Thanks to both amerirish and DR0G0N. I restarted mobile before game and used Warior Princess lvl 12
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Bladewing down to Warrior princess lvl 12 (Thank you DR0G0N for suggestion) Bb after restarting the phone before battle(thank u amerirish

Nightclub Owner
    Yay! So happy to see so many successes here One other thing that I do when I finish a high level or particularly hard round is immediately travel to the Arctic Isle to avoid rollbacks. If you don't have the AI then visit a neighbor or community member
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Just finished! Congo dragon in storage and best part is zero gold spent!

Finally down. Rainbow Sentinel lost against Hydra level 7 bBb second try. Thank you for suggesting it!

Farm Supplier

Tournament

It?s nice to read these, some day I?ll try it. It sure helps coming over, get an idea if all fails (lost a battle), you could check over here and see which dragon and color other uses! and try that dragon.

I like it when I see which type, color and even level of dragon, And, what battle was used Magic or Bash using letters and which one was used first. Not that it may not work the same way but it may?

Happy battle everyone, hope you get your dragon in time
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Executive Chef
    I lucked out and got Rainbow Sentinel with a level 14 Dark Omen on my 2nd try.

But now i’m Stuck on Golden. 6 losses so far.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast