Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing ovens

Rhino Keeper

Missing ovens?

I?ve noticed that I keep missing older ovens! I noticed on past goals that I?ve only had one oven but pretty sure I had had three now with the shamrock oven it listed only one and I know I had three! I noticed this in the past and wasn?t completely sure so I counted each oven and they keep taking away my ovens! Storm 8 please give me back my ovens and stop taking things away! Ugh

New Resident

Help - restaurant out of sync stole my newly finished Easy Stove

Hi, I just bought 24 gems to finish my newest Easy Stove. After finishing the stove, about 10 seconds later, a pop up came up and said that my restaurant is out of sync with the server. Then my new Easy Stove disappeared and the basic stove it replaced came back. BUT, the gems I used to finish the Easy Stove did NOT come back, too. Can you please put it back or replace my 40 gems used to finish it? (Actually, it used 38 gems, but I think that's because a neighbor gave me one part...also gone, I assume.)

Thanks,
    Bob

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear this and I'm afraid the forum cant assist on this. Please contact Support: support form and see if the Agent is able to help. Select "Payment" under category. See here on how to submit request.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

New Resident
    I have same problem too. My succulent oven disappeared after I store them. I search in design box under oven category...but can't find it now...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughrise View Post
    I have same problem too. My succulent oven disappeared after I store them. I search in design box under oven category...but can't find it now...
    Can you restart your device and check again? You may need to scroll further down to find it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12