View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this cruise

7 50.00%
  • I didn't enjoy this cruise

4 28.57%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

0 0%
  • I didn't participate

1 7.14%
  • Decorations

5 35.71%
  • Stamps

6 42.86%
  • Gem Recipe

9 64.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Bacon Me Hungry! - 2018 Jan 11 (POLL ADDED)

Right, but I was on Day 2 that day and all three versions say "35" for 3 "coin" or Level 3 since it's not really coins but a circle with the cruise ship in it. So that's why I said it was like Day 1 and none of three versions have Day 1 & 2 both paying out 26 for a 3 coin recipe. So I asked if anyone else noticed this and if it was a glitch in my game or a new set.

Quote Originally Posted by siamukha View Post
    Right, but I was on Day 2 that day and all three versions say "35" for 3 "coin" or Level 3 since it's not really coins but a circle with the cruise ship in it. So that's why I said it was like Day 1 and none of three versions have Day 1 & 2 both paying out 26 for a 3 coin recipe. So I asked if anyone else noticed this and if it was a glitch in my game or a new set.
    Set B and C both say:
    Day 1: 75 gems, Day 2: 150 gems
    1 coin = 3/4 gems
    2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    4 coins = 45/46 gems
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Do the gem rewards ever change? I'm trying to finish Day 2 today and I had Ratouille which is a 3 recipe and I had 34 to go so I figured I had 35 for that recipe and would finish the day ehen it was delivered. Instead I have 8 more to go which means it only paid out 26 not 35. In all the cruise guides Day 2 has a payout of 35 for a three level recipe. What gives?

Actually the payout on Day 1 for a Level 3 is 26/27 so does this mean this is a new version aka Set E or some weird glitch?
    This cruise uses either Set B or C for Day 1 to 7. Your game is fine since your 3 coins orders for Day 1 and 2 were 26/27 gems. Set A is different from B and C on Day 2.

You can recheck them using the values in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

Hope this clarifies. (Replied to your pm)

I was looking at the Guide where in the far left column and it says Day 2 in bold red, so I scanned across, not realizing that Day 2 in red was for column 1 only (Set A) and not a header across the whole row. Oops. But thanks guys. I didn't notice the next two columns started with Day 3. Thanks for clearing this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Do the cruises ever use Set B or A? It seems recently it is always set C.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this cruise? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

I liked the decorations, but the recipe uses too much turbinado sugar. Plus, the goal requires 10 extra of that turbinado sugar.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast