Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 5 Day Goal: "It's Still Cold" January 11, 2018

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by th_batgirl View Post
    please update the goals

???

It's only a 5 day goal, only 4 part's. All goal steps are usually added/updated on post# 1 on first page, easier and no need to scroll through entire thread.

Hi everyone 
    The goal is nice. Though I already have the ice sculpture, I'm happy for more recipes on the cocoa maker. The new cocoa drinks looks delicious. But I'm also disappointed, because I posted some time ago, that would be nice, if we would get a new winter goal or get back some of the old tables and chairs, which I definitely don't have enough (tables and chairs) to fill out my bakery with the amount, I'd like to. Well, I'm not giving hopes up yet. Maybe Storm8 are gonna surprise us with a winter goal or old items brought back. Have a nice day/night everybody!

~~ID: SweetSugarBomb if you'd like to add me.
    Always looking for (3-4*) neighbours.~~

Fashion Designer
    Really loved the new recipes... ❤️
    ғαвυℓσυs

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    It?s a legitimate question. There those who would spend gems to complete this goal in time in order to have access to all of the recipes but what a waste that would be if they are removed those recipes once the time limit is up for the goal. After the experience with the candy canes it is wise to confirm.

Besides, it is unkind to scold and mock people for asking questions on a forum which is intended for information gathering.
    Hear hear!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboots17 View Post
    Yes it will count, as long as you don't serve it until you've reached that step (so will work for longer receipes, but not shorter ones that may rot ahead of time).
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    As far as i know, you can prepare recipes but you have to calculate, so when u finish a step u can serve the next one. Don't serve them to early cause then they don't count!! Yesterday evening i started with part 4, while i was still busy with part 3 those recipes took 8 hours so they hold a while and when i finished part 3 early this morning then i could serve half of part 4, with a bit luck i finish the goal tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i understand your confusion sometimes goals don't count, but this is only in case they require you to "prepare" smth.

so you can always check info in goals thread and plan accly:

- if the goal is asking you to PREPARE the dish - you sd wait until it pops up to start cooking food.

- if the goal is asking you to SERVE the dish - you can prepare it beforehand, just count the time correctly, as guys said above (the food spoils after same time period after readiness that cooking took. so, for example, if i need 3hrs dish to be served, i'm starting preparation not earlier 6hrs before i plan to serve it).
    Thank you all for answering my question! I will definitely do this next time.

Does anyone know when the cocoa goal is over? Thanks ❤

Those who are still doing this goal or just finished, when does the time say it’s ending today or tomorrow?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

For me, it says 23 hrs

Farm Supplier

Talking Time left?

Hello everyone,

Anyone knows how much time is left? Im Pacific Time, Ive been extremely busy, not your normal daily busyness. I did put my phone timer on, for the 1 hour cook time but it would go off while driving and I didnt want to play on red lights, too many motorcycle cops, they drive in between cars looking in car windows Lol. Plus there were times I was on freeway and by the time I had free time my food had flies (just a few here and there). Just now Its 1:00 pm pacific time Im on step 3, do I have time? Again, I?m in Pacific Standard Time.

Thank you you in advance
    Last edited by firelove37; 01-15-18 at 11:43 PM. Reason: made more readable lol
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The goals are set to expire on 16th January at 11 am PST.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast