View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

29 51.79%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

10 17.86%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 19.64%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.57%
  • Noble Canard

32 57.14%
  • Dragon Tile

5 8.93%
  • Paper Lantern Dragon

31 55.36%
  • Glass Grove

35 62.50%
  • Medoe

31 55.36%
  • Empurress

31 55.36%
  • Stately Stallion

22 39.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Imperial Party - 2018 Jan 12 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't really focusing too much on the leaderboard this time. I was really focusing more on the Courtly Companions (I think that's what it was called) because I wanted to win the gems. But I did throw animals into the evolution flower in the beginning, and tried to keep my two nests occupied while breeding and hatching, trying to get the Bearon and Ottocrat. Once I got the last milestone prize, I stopped evolving things, and didn't care if a nest was empty. I believe I finished in 9th in my leaderboard. (And, I did manage to breed both the Bearon and Ottocrat. Can't remember the last time that happened, lol.)

Banned
    I usually do at least one bronze boost daily, especially in the morning as at that time I often have multiple animals that have finished breeding, incubating, and evolving, so I get more bang for my buck. On my older account I barely held on to 6th place to get the runes, food, and (useless) coins. On my second account I took the lead right from the start and stayed in the top two the whole time, so I got the Stately Stallion. I could have skipped some of the boosts I did there, I guess, but I wanted to stay on top. I ended with 8316 points on that account, so it wasn't super competitive. I never keep track of how many gems I use on boosts, but if I do at at least 7 for 10 days, that's only 70, which is well worth the horse on the one account and the runes and food on the other.

Grand Emperor
    Congratulations to all winners!

Can someone help to post the breeding time, evolution time and feed schedule of the Stately Stallion? TIA

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

If I'm being honest, Leaderboards are my favourite events. You have complete control over how far you make it through the milestones, which is nice. What's even better is that those milestones include a habitat! I miss World Events that included an easily obtainable habitat that went with the theme. My only objection is that this habitat was a repeat, but I was still happy to get it!
    Though the designs of some of the animals weren't my favourite this time around, I still think it was a good run. I got three new animals and for that I'm happy.

Another thing I'd like to suggest... Maybe take the coins off of the wheel. I'd rather they used the "object" you need to collect for one of that months animals. I usually struggle to breed the designated animals to get the second animal, so I'd rather have those objects more available in other ways, like the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBearsGirl View Post
    If I'm being honest, Leaderboards are my favourite events. You have complete control over how far you make it through the milestones, which is nice. What's even better is that those milestones include a habitat! I miss World Events that included an easily obtainable habitat that went with the theme. My only objection is that this habitat was a repeat, but I was still happy to get it!
    Though the designs of some of the animals weren't my favourite this time around, I still think it was a good run. I got three new animals and for that I'm happy.

Another thing I'd like to suggest... Maybe take the coins off of the wheel. I'd rather they used the "object" you need to collect for one of that months animals. I usually struggle to breed the designated animals to get the second animal, so I'd rather have those objects more available in other ways, like the wheel.
    Agree 100%, But I loved the animal design.

Fashion Designer
    I definitely agree. I wasn't sure I would like the Leaderboards in the beginning, but especially since they've ruined World Events, the Leaderboard has become my favorite. This time through was great for me, as I didn't have any of the re-introduced animals, and I'm always excited to win a deluxe habitat. As long as they keep offering non-breedable animals and deluxe habitats as milestone prizes, I'll be chuffed with the Leaderboards.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Same, LB has become my favourite. I loved the animal designs on this one, as well. I also didn't have any of the re-introduced animals, and in fact I'd tried to breed for both of them in the past with no success. So this was a nice little reward.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567