View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

29 51.79%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

10 17.86%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 19.64%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.57%
  • Noble Canard

32 57.14%
  • Dragon Tile

5 8.93%
  • Paper Lantern Dragon

31 55.36%
  • Glass Grove

35 62.50%
  • Medoe

31 55.36%
  • Empurress

31 55.36%
  • Stately Stallion

22 39.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Imperial Party - 2018 Jan 12 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    The royal roe was just needed for the lion not for the horse. You only have to hatch animals for one monthly goal animal (this time the lion) - so for me it?s always pretty easy to get the animals related to the event goals (this time the horse - which i really love)
    So no lion for me all because of the roe?
    I haven?t been able to breed any of the limited animals that have came up as well as none of the trios.
    Ugh, that?s disappointing. Well, I?ll kust keep going with the leaderboard and see where I get. I really hope I finish at least second.

Executive Chef
    When I just started the game I get all the prizes again from the milestone on a row. With the info 'found in storage', when i just looked into my storage, i indeed have another Prince Purring in my storage. While i already hatched it. Weird...
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    When I just started the game I get all the prizes again from the milestone on a row. With the info 'found in storage', when i just looked into my storage, i indeed have another Prince Purring in my storage. While i already hatched it. Weird...
    My account has been glitchy as well. I have to repeat things every now and again. For example: harvesting farms and redoing battles I have already won. I wish I could find animals in my storage

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I haven?t been able to breed any of the limited animals that have came up as well as none of the trios.
    Ugh, that?s disappointing. Well, I?ll kust keep going with the leaderboard and see where I get. I really hope I finish at least second.
    Yes and no^^
    The last months there were 2-3 animals we could breed for the second animal (here the lion) last month I was pretty lucky and got one out of three and that one was enough to win the Husky
    So IF you?re able to breed one of the other ones this month you can still win it
    But you have to breed at least ONE animal - without that no chance!!

For the LB I have the habitat again -.- there a so many I didnt buy but in the LB we?re always getring the ones I have (or we ALREADY one somewhere -.-) I want the pirate themed one
    Please bring it back
    For the animals the green one is cool, the other three arent my thing and I hate it that since last month it isnt enough to get to the prizes NO we have to hatch them -.- so I have to use my valual room for stuff I dobt like

Fashion Designer
    I hate it that they know space is limited, but instead of just getting an animal, we have to hatch it. It's ridiculous. Why don't they LISTEN?

Fashion Designer
    Everytime i get a gold treasure chest my screen turns blue and shuts my game off and no points collected and my spin gone.

Rhino Keeper
    Although I appreciate the milestone prizes, I wish there were two Leaderboard pools. One with boosts and one without. Let the player select which pool to participate in. It's quite absurd to watch 2 players skyrocket 2000 points on the board in such a short time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Although I appreciate the milestone prizes, I wish there were two Leaderboard pools. One with boosts and one without. Let the player select which pool to participate in. It's quite absurd to watch 2 players skyrocket 2000 points on the board in such a short time.
    2000 is nothing. On my board rank 19 also have 2000. And place 1: 4731. Cant remember someone already used a boost. Maby one. If you use your food for some creatures to evolve it's going hard. I see your point, but I don't see it happen. Just wait to see in what group you're sitting, and than decide if you want to go for it or not. If you're not willing to in this group, probably your next LB will be easier. I've seen this a lot.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    If you do a lot of speed breeding, you still have a good chance at the lion even if you missed the roe. I missed out on two of the breedable animals last month, but since I did a fair amount of speed breeding, I still had enough points to earn the monthly prize. For the past two months, they've also offered a five day goal to plant 60 spell melons as an opportunity to earn 2000 points. Just make sure to check all the icons/goal list every Tuesday and Friday so you don't miss out on it, as I don't think there's a popup that announces it when it shows up.

Banned
    A free habitat is a free habitat. I don't care if I already have it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast