View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

29 51.79%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

10 17.86%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 19.64%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.57%
  • Noble Canard

32 57.14%
  • Dragon Tile

5 8.93%
  • Paper Lantern Dragon

31 55.36%
  • Glass Grove

35 62.50%
  • Medoe

31 55.36%
  • Empurress

31 55.36%
  • Stately Stallion

22 39.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Imperial Party - 2018 Jan 12 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I only like the horse. So here?s hoping - hahahahaha. Who I?m trying to kid! I don?t think I?ll be getting that! Hopefully the milestones are animals and habitats that I missed wen I stopped playing. Hoping the chests give apples. I always get coins and I have waaaaaaaay to many
    RIGHT!!!! I have like no apples and all of these coins?!?! UGHHH!
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    2000 is nothing. On my board rank 19 also have 2000. And place 1: 4731. Cant remember someone already used a boost. Maby one. If you use your food for some creatures to evolve it's going hard. I see your point, but I don't see it happen. Just wait to see in what group you're sitting, and than decide if you want to go for it or not. If you're not willing to in this group, probably your next LB will be easier. I've seen this a lot.
    Thanks, AppieP. Currently sitting 5th (was 4th with a couple of bad Spins to Win i.e. decorations) but no way I'll touch 2nd. Trying to end up somewhere ftom 3rd to 6th though, a little lower isn't bad either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I hate it that they know space is limited, but instead of just getting an animal, we have to hatch it. It's ridiculous. Why don't they LISTEN?
    I agree. I like to choose which animals I hatch as I have more in storage than I have spaces.
    On the subject of space, I have "won" 76 blossom tiles. Very pretty, but if I had space for them I WOULD FILL IT WITH HABITATS! I hate these useless decorations!

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Although I appreciate the milestone prizes, I wish there were two Leaderboard pools. One with boosts and one without. Let the player select which pool to participate in. It's quite absurd to watch 2 players skyrocket 2000 points on the board in such a short time.
    Huh? You would probably end up with a lot of gem spenders choosing the no boosts option since they're make the milestones and just want to save by not having to also purchase boosts in a war of escalation. Then you'd be stuck in a pool with lots of gem spenders who just want to save on the cost of the boost.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Huh? You would probably end up with a lot of gem spenders choosing the no boosts option since they're make the milestones and just want to save by not having to also purchase boosts in a war of escalation. Then you'd be stuck in a pool with lots of gem spenders who just want to save on the cost of the boost.
    I agree. I'm not a big spender I buy periodically. If I was though of course I'd choose a non gem group, who wouldnt? That choice wouldn't do a thing. I don't think any gem spender would choose a gem group just to blow gems against each other lol

Fashion Designer
    One of my biggest pet peaves is an event forcing us to "hatch" animals when space is so limited! We didn't have to do it before, then we beg for space and now they take up more of it making us hatch animals instead of storing til we have room. I'm having to delete animals just to place new! Why work so hard if we can't keep what we EARN? If we put in effort to get to a milestone that's enough, forcing us to hatch is making me so frustrated I want to quit. I'm tired of working hard for things only to be forced to give them up later if I want something new. S8 the direction you're going is not good. You may see short term results but people are dropping the game left and right, where does that leave you? Not all changes are good, you tried it, now see its not working for your playerbase, and bottom line, we keep you paid and moving forward. If no one played your games you'd be out of business. Think about your players not just your short term income or you may not like the long term result. That's my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. I'm not a big spender I buy periodically. If I was though of course I'd choose a non gem group, who wouldnt? That choice wouldn't do a thing. I don't think any gem spender would choose a gem group just to blow gems against each other lol
    Ok, I see both of your points. I'd rather see no gem boosts and see how well those that boost pan out.

Banned
    I don't really get it. So you mean people that would use gems to speed breed?

One of my biggest pet peaves is an event forcing us to "hatch" animals when space is so limited! We didn't have to do it before, then we beg for space and now they take up more of it making us hatch animals instead of storing til we have room. I'm having to delete animals just to place new! Why work so hard if we can't keep what we EARN? If we put in effort to get to a milestone that's enough, forcing us to hatch is making me so frustrated I want to quit. I'm tired of working hard for things only to be forced to give them up later if I want something new. S8 the direction you're going is not good. You may see short term results but people are dropping the game left and right, where does that leave you? Not all changes are good, you tried it, now see its not working for your playerbase, and bottom line, we keep you paid and moving forward. If no one played your games you'd be out of business. Think about your players not just your short term income or you may not like the long term result. That's my opinion.
    Totally agree! I would never hatch the dragon if we wouldnt get the points -.-
    Apart from that: how aboit some new expantions?!

Farm Supplier
    So last animal Impurress is 8 hours? It confused me between impurress and impurrurrious Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6FBEB656-343B-4C62-B4B8-C32D87C1CC81.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	41661 from tournament also 8 hours, i need to ready sell some animal to be able to hatch them .

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast