View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

    29 51.79%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

    10 17.86%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

    11 19.64%
  • I didn't participate

    2 3.57%
  • Noble Canard

    32 57.14%
  • Dragon Tile

    5 8.93%
  • Paper Lantern Dragon

    31 55.36%
  • Glass Grove

    35 62.50%
  • Medoe

    31 55.36%
  • Empurress

    31 55.36%
  • Stately Stallion

    22 39.29%
  • I didn't like the prizes

    7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Imperial Party - 2018 Jan 12 (POLL ADDED)

  1. #1
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,817

    LEADERBOARD: Imperial Party - 2018 Jan 12 (POLL ADDED)






    Event Boosts
    Imperial Pagoda - collect 60 points / 2.5 hrs
    Noble Lantern - collect 20 points / 2.5 hrs

    Event Prizes
    Milestone Prizes
    Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to game levels.

    50 points: random price from mystery box
    350 points: Noble Canard (royal/dark)
    tap here to link to the creature guide
    650 points: random price from mystery box
    1100 points: Dragon Tile
    1500 points: random prize from mystery box
    2200 points: Paper Lantern Dragon (lightning/fire)
    tap here to link to the creature guide
    3800 points: random prize from mystery box
    4500 points: Glass Crove habitat (dark/water/fire)
    5500 points: random prize from mystery box
    6100 points: Medoe (water/nature)
    tap here to link to the creature guide
    7200 points: Empurress! (royal/fire)
    tap here to link to the creature guide



    Rank Prizes
    Come in 1st or 2nd and win the Stately Stallion (royal/fire)
    tap here to link to the creature guide
    1st - Stately Stallion and the gold trophy.
    2nd - Stately Stallion and the silver trophy.
    3rd - bronze trophy, 25.000 food, 20 realm runes
    4th to 6th - 20.000 food, 35.000 coins, 10 realm runes
    7th to 12th - 15.000 food, 25.000 coins
    13th to 20th - 10.000 coins

    Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your storage at the end of the event.




    Related Goals

    Dignified Duck
    Reach milestone 2 and Hatch Noble Canard
    reward: 300 leaderboard points

    Raise your Noble Canard to level 3
    reward: 300 leaderboard points

    Raise your Noble Canard to level 12
    reward: 400 leaderboard points



    Egg - Noble Canard (8 hours hatching):

    20180112_215300.png

    Egg - Paper Lantern Dragon (24 hours hatching):

    20180113_111940.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AppieP; 01-13-18 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Added more info.
    I'm only playing Fantasy Forest Story at the moment.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool. Come and take a visit ones in a while.

    I Always visit 4 and 3 stars players, and leave some coins.


    Finally i was been able to breed my own Crystal Unicorn @ 03-21-2017 on Lvl 106
    My 2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @ 05-14-17 on lvl 125
    My 3th; Garnet Griffin @ 08-24-17 on lvl 154
    My 4th; Pearl Peryton @ 10-21-17 on lvl 167
    My 5th; Emerald Dragon @ 05-28-18 on max lvl
    My 6th; Spinel Ravenstag @ 06-03-18

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,817
    Really like the duck, probably the first price. The jaguar could be the last price in the milestone.
    And the horse the grand price who win 1 or 2nd place.
    Last edited by AppieP; 01-11-18 at 09:21 PM.
    I'm only playing Fantasy Forest Story at the moment.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool. Come and take a visit ones in a while.

    I Always visit 4 and 3 stars players, and leave some coins.


    Finally i was been able to breed my own Crystal Unicorn @ 03-21-2017 on Lvl 106
    My 2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @ 05-14-17 on lvl 125
    My 3th; Garnet Griffin @ 08-24-17 on lvl 154
    My 4th; Pearl Peryton @ 10-21-17 on lvl 167
    My 5th; Emerald Dragon @ 05-28-18 on max lvl
    My 6th; Spinel Ravenstag @ 06-03-18

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,521
    I only like the horse. So here?s hoping - hahahahaha. Who I?m trying to kid! I don?t think I?ll be getting that! Hopefully the milestones are animals and habitats that I missed wen I stopped playing. Hoping the chests give apples. I always get coins and I have waaaaaaaay to many

  4. #4
    I LOVE the duck, like the tiger a lot, and like the horse. Happily for me, the prizes will likely come in that order (I?d guess the horse is the 1st and 2nd place prize). I have a lot of food built up from not participating in this week?s event, so I might have a chance of coming in 1st or 2nd I feel I decide I want the horse. But who knows? It really depends on how hardcore the competition are playing.

    I wonder if the chests are similar for everyone? Like is one chest always coins, for example, but they just vary in amount for everyone?

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,298
    The duck is clearly a Mandarin duck. This is a Chinese themed LB. At least the duck is halfway realistic. Tigers are actually pretty rare in China. I guess they are rare everywhere, though.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    The duck is clearly a Mandarin duck. This is a Chinese themed LB. At least the duck is halfway realistic. Tigers are actually pretty rare in China. I guess they are rare everywhere, though.
    The 'Imperial' theme backs up your suggestion.

    Tigers are quite often used in their folklore, and are found in bordering areas, so it's not that strange that they're using a tiger, and they are native to parts of China, so it isn't a stretch.

    They have a 'South China tiger' population registered as critically endangered, so they're definitely rare. There was a wild population up until the 1970's in the provinces of Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi in southern China. It's unknown if there are still wild individuals in those areas as they haven't been sighted.

    I've been trying to learn Chinese and also about the culture and History, I'm a novice at best. But this'll make the LB more enjoyable for me I think. It makes it less weird that I give my animals Chinese descriptive names half the time to help my learning. As it actually fits with these.

  7. #7
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,817
    Love this milestone. Don't have none of the creatures in this milestone. Already have the habitat. From another past WE. Not a big fan of this habitat. But hey, it's another free one. Good luck all
    I'm only playing Fantasy Forest Story at the moment.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool. Come and take a visit ones in a while.

    I Always visit 4 and 3 stars players, and leave some coins.


    Finally i was been able to breed my own Crystal Unicorn @ 03-21-2017 on Lvl 106
    My 2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @ 05-14-17 on lvl 125
    My 3th; Garnet Griffin @ 08-24-17 on lvl 154
    My 4th; Pearl Peryton @ 10-21-17 on lvl 167
    My 5th; Emerald Dragon @ 05-28-18 on max lvl
    My 6th; Spinel Ravenstag @ 06-03-18

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Love this milestone. Don't have none of the creatures in this milestone. Already have the habitat. From another past WE. Not a big fan of this habitat. But hey, it's another free one. Good luck all
    I completely agree with you, although I personally love the habitat and don’t mind another one . The milestones are awesome, I love all of the animals!

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by carolineannlv View Post
    The 'Imperial' theme backs up your suggestion.

    Tigers are quite often used in their folklore, and are found in bordering areas, so it's not that strange that they're using a tiger, and they are native to parts of China, so it isn't a stretch.

    They have a 'South China tiger' population registered as critically endangered, so they're definitely rare. There was a wild population up until the 1970's in the provinces of Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi in southern China. It's unknown if there are still wild individuals in those areas as they haven't been sighted.

    I've been trying to learn Chinese and also about the culture and History, I'm a novice at best. But this'll make the LB more enjoyable for me I think. It makes it less weird that I give my animals Chinese descriptive names half the time to help my learning. As it actually fits with these.
    Thank you for all the information! 😀

  10. #10
    Thanks AppleP for the info. I always enjoy your posts. You are certainly well mannered and always helpful. Thanks again!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •