Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XP and progression

XP and progression

Anyone else wish we could progress beyond level 50?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Anyone else wish we could progress beyond level 50?!
    For years now....as level 50 player...I wish so hard I could go further. It was part of the game - to try to get higher level...now I'm just sitting on lev 50.

Totally feel your pain. I could understand that the developers needed time to create stuff so we could go higher but I just think it's sad that we're now all just sat there; all the lovely XP we collect from things every day that doesn't go anywhere or do anything anymore.

It would also be nice if, even just during timed events, we could gift our neghbours energy.

Fashion Designer
    I don't see why it is so hard for S8 to figure out the numbers required to reach additional levels....do they just not want to keep giving us the 40 energy each time?
    No Gems For Runes!

I just don't understand why they seem to be unwilling to allow us to go above level 50. Like you say, apart from the energy boost, I can't think of any reason whatsoever.

Nightclub Owner
    I've been pondering this for a while also and can come to no good reasons for the stagnation. I mean honestly, how much of a difference would the energy boost really make in their daily operations?

This is especially a moot point if you take into consideration the fact that most of the Level 50 players have been there for a while and would jump up several (if not dozens) of levels automatically and therefore only get one boost for many. For example I have over 350,000 XP so I would likely jump straight to level 77 (according to the speculative level guide) and only get 40 energy instead of 1,080 energy I would be awarded if I leveled up slowly from 51 to 77.

The only thing I could think is that maybe S8 feels like if they add more levels they would have to add another layer into events? As of now lower level players have an easier set of tasks in some events while higher level players have more difficult tasks and if they add higher levels they'd have to add a third tier to this system? Again, it doesn't seem like a strong enough reason to not have more levels.

I can't recall what the 'rewards' were for leveling up, I know there was an increase in the max energy from 25 to 40 along the way and certain goals were unlocked with leveling up. If they don't have the time/inclination to create new goals for higher levels then my suggestion would be to have expansions linked to the levels. Each level over 50 has a specific piece of land it would unlock. Personally I'd find this better than energy boosts any day.

I apologize for the length of this post. I hadn't intended to write so much but once I started I realized I had a lot of thoughts on this matter.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been pondering this for a while also and can come to no good reasons for the stagnation. I mean honestly, how much of a difference would the energy boost really make in their daily operations?

This is especially a moot point if you take into consideration the fact that most of the Level 50 players have been there for a while and would jump up several (if not dozens) of levels automatically and therefore only get one boost for many. For example I have over 350,000 XP so I would likely jump straight to level 77 (according to the speculative level guide) and only get 40 energy instead of 1,080 energy's I would be awarded if I leveled up slowly from 51 to 77.

The only thing I could think is that maybe S8 feels like if they add more levels they would have to add another layer into events? As of now lower level players have an easier set of tasks in some events while higher level players have more difficult tasks and if they add higher levels they'd have to add a third tier to this system? Again, it doesn't seem like a strong enough reason to not have more levels.

I can't recall what the 'rewards' were for leveling up, I know there was an increase in the max energy from 25 to 40 along the way and certain goals were unlocked with leveling up. If they don't have the time/inclination to create new goals for higher levels then my suggestion would be to have expansions linked to the levels. Each level over 50 has a specific piece of land it would unlock. Personally I'd find this better than energy boosts any day.

I apologize for the length of this post. I hadn't intended to write so much but once I started I realized I had a lot of thoughts on this matter.
    I've been playing this game for 4 years now and I'm sitting on 963856 XP My personal goal is to get to 1 million .

It's frustrating when there's no incentive in terms of leveling up and restrictions on energy. I started playing after the love shack event and hence only way to increase energy is through Alicorns from monster hunt. They have max of 4 over there too...
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I've been playing this game for 4 years now and I'm sitting on 963856 XP My personal goal is to get to 1 million .
    should be done in the next months, so you are in THE CLUB

btw, for me there is no Level that can satisfy me...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    We should open a +1mXP thread/club!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast