Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Ugh. This is also not working??? No token from Lorelei's fountain!
    Yet per The Hub - Princess Lorelei's Fountain:
    The fountain will ONLY drop tokens during the monster hunt events.
    Fountain Drops during a Monster Hunt: gold troll token (for cooking camp), water, mermaid scales, orange fish, butterfish

Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    Ugh. This is also not working??? No token from Lorelei's fountain!
    Yet per The Hub - Princess Lorelei's Fountain:
    The fountain will ONLY drop tokens during the monster hunt events.
    Fountain Drops during a Monster Hunt: gold troll token (for cooking camp), water, mermaid scales, orange fish, butterfish
    The gold troll token is not a guaranteed drop from Lorelei's fountain...maybe 1 outta 3 for me.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Gold tokens from the fountain are not guaranteed. They only have the ability to drop during monster hunts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The new babies in Ivy's Magic Nursery, and the Armored Wyvern do not expire
    So the only one that expires is the Dark Wyvern?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Curious about the drops for the armored wyvern. I have been hoarding gold tokens for my 1st armored direwolf. I may reach the 85 needed this monster hunt. Not sure if it's worth spending the 20
    I have Armored direwolf- and I was much more excited to get it than I am now. So far I get 20 energy like 9/10. I've only gotten 60 energy once. And once 50. Every other drop since last haunt has been just 20.

Although I'm also bit not amazed with armored Wyerin - making one - just because it looks cool, but drops are pretty average - just items I'm already maxed out on.

Executive Chef
    20 gold tokens and coal for armoured wyvern sounds very reasonable to me. Limit 1 though. I wonder why not 4? So far so good. No glitches for me. Energy crates are back. Glad to see that too. A lot!!! of babies! I've not been keeping up with all of those so may not try for any this time either.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I have Armored direwolf- and I was much more excited to get it than I am now. So far I get 20 energy like 9/10. I've only gotten 60 energy once. And once 50. Every other drop since last haunt has been just 20.

Although I'm also bit not amazed with armored Wyerin - making one - just because it looks cool, but drops are pretty average - just items I'm already maxed out on.
    Oh that?s disappointing! I thought the 60 energy was guaranteed on every collection!

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my MRC last hunt and this time around I was planning to invest in unicorns first b/c they drop tokens. Is this a good plan? Do those who have the unicorns remember how often they actually drop gold tokens?

Sooooo happy it’s a monster hunt!!! was really missing them! The baby troll in the bundle is really cute, looks like baby Shrek oh so tempted!

Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    I finally got my MRC last hunt and this time around I was planning to invest in unicorns first b/c they drop tokens. Is this a good plan? Do those who have the unicorns remember how often they actually drop gold tokens?
    I got the alicorn as my first purchase in the MRC and since I got it, at last monster hunt, got 2 or 3 golden coins. So it’s not too bad and also drops energy and spellbound

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast