Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastlerama View Post
    I liked some of the changes to this hunt. I was able to get a lot more gold tokens so I finally got my glimmer alicorn but was disappointed to learn I could only get one. When they first came out glimmer alis were unlimited then S8 changed it to a max of four now only one - heartbreaking!.
    I don't even have 1 because it costs 25 tokens.. haha
    but I do have 2 amoured alicorns and now I have 26 gold tokens but don't know if I should get the glimmer alicorn,unicorn or the sapphire so that I can craft the Princess Lorelei's fountain
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Hi, I stopped chopping rocks for the glimmer golem from day one and instead fought the purple golem from the horses as you can beat one every 2 hours or so and gives you the tokens but also the milk as well. I have been able to collect the 25 in time.
    Yep I posted after that I switched, with 3 minutes to spare, don?t think I?ve been closer, I made it and got the 25 milk
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Does anyone else still have the "novice challenge" lingering ... and amazingly (ha!) not a SINGLE fangbeast has spawned since the hunt ended? I assume it's a glitch, but could really use those staff tokens!! I need them to craft a unicorn!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The issue has been fixed, you should be getting monsters and Tokens again in the game, sorry about that!
    1) Thanks for fixing a problem that shouldn't have been a problem in the first place.
    2) The actual listed time for END OF Crafting a Wyvern (which I took to be the end time of this weeks event) was listed at 6pm PST... your "corrected" end time, ended the event at 5pm PST.

Please work on consistency... and truth\honesty?

If we misjudge a time, or don't do something within a specific time period, we are "punished" by being told, sorry, you should have planned better.
    Ok, I planned for this to end at a specific time... yet you changed the rules... why?

Farm Supplier
    I just got one of those yellow golems to show up while getting rid of a rock. Are they a permanent thing now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    I just got one of those yellow golems to show up while getting rid of a rock. Are they a permanent thing now?
    Please no!

Make sure you go through your Kingdom Goals list and tap 'FINISH' on the Daily Hunt Goals. If you don't, you'll continue spawning the monsters associated with the Goals, but it won't drop Tokens anymore.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Make sure you go through your Kingdom Goals list and tap 'FINISH' on the Daily Hunt Goals. If you don't, you'll continue spawning the monsters associated with the Goals, but it won't drop Tokens anymore.
    I did that for the goals that had a "finish" button. But the daily novice challenge for fangbeasts still has 2hrs left, no place to tap "finish." And I have not spawned ANY in over a day!
    Last edited by Tiramisalla; 01-18-18 at 12:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisalla View Post
    Does anyone else still have the "novice challenge" lingering ... and amazingly (ha!) not a SINGLE fangbeast has spawned since the hunt ended? I assume it's a glitch, but could really use those staff tokens!! I need them to craft a unicorn!
    I just spawned a fangbeast which completed my novice challenge. While I of course didn't get any tokens while fighting, I did receive the 5 staff tokens prize

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I just spawned a fangbeast which completed my novice challenge. While I of course didn't get any tokens while fighting, I did receive the 5 staff tokens prize
    Yes, if you still have it I say try to complete it. You won’t gdt coins per tap, but you will get the reward and 5 staff are a nice treat
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 