Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    I finally got the MRC. Wat should I craft for 1st? Unicorn, Glimmer Alicorn, Armoured Alicorn, or Armoured Wyvern? I currently have 1 wizard school and 2 daily alicorns.

Unicorns! They work as daily allies, great source of spellbound dew and even drop tokens ( including ultra rare gold ones) outside the hunts.

Glimmer Ali - good daily ali - you only can make one.

Amored alies - also great ! They even drop mithril sometimes! Anything giving energy is good bet - start with those.

Amored Wyvern - works as extra deep mine. Nice extra source for mithril and adamant ( although doesn't drop mithril every time).

Basicaly - they are all good things, just decide which one you like most.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 01-17-18 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unicorns! They work as daily allies, great source of spellbound dew and even drop tokens ( including ultra rare gold ones) outside the hunts.

Glimmer Ali - good daily ali - you only can make one.

Amored alies - also great ! They even drop mithril sometimes! Anything giving energy is good bet - start with those.

Amored Wyvern - works as extra deep mine. Nice extra source for mithril and adamant ( although doesn't drop mithril every time).

Basicaly - they are all good things, just decide which one you like most.
    Thank u so much for ur advice. Unicorn it is then. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Beastbane display is available on market ( perhaps under decorations - although I'm not sure about that). It costs about 400 gems....but it is on of the few things WORTH having. It drops regularly ( even outside the hunts) gold, staff, shield and sword tokens.
    Checked decorations but don?t think it?s there. Love this event

Armored wyv is gorgeous and finally got beastbane display. Love this event. Will we able to finish new babies next round?

If I have an event monster like glimmer golem out now and event ends will it still drop tokens till he?s cleared? Or will it drop nothing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    If I have an event monster like glimmer golem out now and event ends will it still drop tokens till he?s cleared? Or will it drop nothing?
    After event ends - it will drop nothing. ( It has been this way in the past) - so clear it ASAP.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Armored wyv is gorgeous and finally got beastbane display. Love this event. Will we able to finish new babies next round?
    Babies remain craft able, well, we probably can't collect milk for golem, but others should be doable.

Nightclub Owner
    Whew. That was a lot of slaying in the last week.

I'll admit, I went a little crazy by completing all of the baby milk goals on top of crafting a Dark Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, a second Armored Direwolf, Baby Glimmer Golem and Wyvern Hatchling. I just have this terrible compulsion to complete any goal that pops up...it's a real problem.

Overall I found this hunt enjoyable but I do wish there had been a new energy animal on offer as one can never have enough energy.

I can only hope that the upcoming grape/wine event is a bit less energy intensive. If not I fear I may permanently damage my pointer finger.

Executive Chef
    I wish we could get some other things than just animals. MRC could be used for rare buildings - it would be cool if we could craft like Love Shack for gold tokens or some think like that.
    I love animals - but lately it seems we are drowning in them. Constantly new monster types, babies in different colors, etc - bit too much of the same.
    But I do love any source of energy!

Farm Supplier
    I liked some of the changes to this hunt. I was able to get a lot more gold tokens so I finally got my glimmer alicorn but was disappointed to learn I could only get one. When they first came out glimmer alis were unlimited then S8 changed it to a max of four now only one - heartbreaking! I also found there were a lot of glitches going on in the game, yesterday especially. I collected a gold token in my fountain and finally got a fangbeast to pop-up but when I finished fighting the fangbeast the game rolled back at least 12 moves and my gold token went away and I did not get credit for the fangbeast. I was not thrilled with the fact in order to get fangbeasts to pop-up you had to first fight the glimmer golem then the blue dire boar then the 5 dark wyverns. I would like to see the frequency of monster popping up in the hunt to be at least as good as a normal day. Finally I was disappointed to find the Aquanthers were no longer dropping tokens. They did last hunt and they should have with this one as well especially since we had the special baby aquanther quest.