Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I hope yellow ones will also go away. And we can only collect golem milk during the hunts. We already have too many **** monsters, and most events are asking for rock chopping - which would make them even more of a nightmare.
    That had honestly not occurred to me since I always have a beast parked since we've gotten so many, many animals that offer the same drops. During events I always park the monster du jour while I go about gathering and whatnot. In reality, my guesses as to what S8 might do and what they actually do are usually wildly off the mark so you're probably safe from this issue.

Speaking of what S8 should do, this current event issue is such a rookie mistake that it's almost laughable. I guess it has been a while since there was an event mix up this bad in CS so statistically we were probably overdue for one. That being said... this is ridiculous and any business worth their salt would extend the current hunt for an amount of time that is equal to the time we are currently losing. I can only hope that S8 fixes this soon and does the right thing once it's back up.

This happened (sort of) on another S8 game over New Year's weekend and to my knowledge it is still being sorted. Seeing as how this is during regular business hours and they're already aware of it, it should be a relatively quick and easy fix. I'm off to stare at my game while I refresh it every 30 seconds and wait for the event to be back online. Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Just seeing if it was only me.... nope. I had a full 90 golem on the board.... wasted all that energy for nothing

They should give us extra time!!!
    I collected from my fountain and it didn?t drop token, but who knows maybe it would

Host(ess)
    It's back! Woohoo! Well done Pika 😁😁

The issue has been fixed, you should be getting monsters and Tokens again in the game, sorry about that!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

In a very similar position myself!! Grrrrrrr..... >

Thank you! Will we be getting extra time / energy to replace what players lost?

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Really annoyed it's ended early!! I only had to craft one more gold coin to summon the armoured wyvern. Went to craft it and to then summon yet no longer anything in the trade wagon!
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The issue has been fixed, you should be getting monsters and Tokens again in the game, sorry about that!
    Thank you! Will players be getting extra time / energy to replace what was lost / used while it wasn?t working?

Fashion Designer
    THinking about crafting the armored manticore for minthril. Is there a good drop rate of minthril from the armored manticore - anyone who?s crafted it?

Rhino Keeper
    I've only a couple of hours before I have to stop. I need about half a dozen more wyverns and they've deserted my Kingdom. Still no sign of them after a forced close. After all that work to get wyvern tokens, I feel really *****ed.