Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2173.PNG 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	41526

Definitely ended early ... I had a craft going on in the Trade Wagon. Hope it's ok! I thought I was being safe and left lots of time for it to be finished before the end of the event.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Came here to see if it was just me... No monster hung monsters coming and also trades from the trade market are gone. Did it reset at their usual start time of 11 am PST?

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Please fix this S8!!!! You posted an actual date and time that the hunt would end. HONOR IT!

Mine disturbed my play as well. We are losing coins, including gold, and energy and prizes

Executive Chef
    BRING IT BACK! 6 + hours left!

Really annoyed it's ended early!! I only had to craft one more gold coin to summon the armoured wyvern. Went to craft it and to then summon yet no longer anything in the trade wagon!

New Resident
    Not ok to misrepresent when the game will end. Yes, I too am angry. Guess I will have to quit spending my money on this game. Update: thank you for fixing the problem.
    Last edited by grdnr; 01-17-18 at 04:26 PM.

I?ve earned 240 wyvern tokens but the craft wyvern option has disappeared from my trade wagon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Really annoyed it's ended early!! I only had to craft one more gold coin to summon the armoured wyvern. Went to craft it and to then summon yet no longer anything in the trade wagon!
    I came here to check if I was the only one not getting monsters! I guess I'm not the only one and I'm not happy either!!!

Me too what’s going on S8 as soon as I reached 240 tokens the craft wyvern disappeared from my trade wagon