Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Check the back of the gold tokens in your storage, not the trade wagon. The maximum listed is 99, so don't try for more than that.
    Armored direwolf is definitely not worth it. Not only the gold tokens but the mithril. It's taken me quite a while to replace that, even with having a mithril dragon. Beastbane display is worth the gems. Each of us has our own style of play. I keep my knights busy with quests from both my keep and barracks continually. To keep them fed, my kitchens are almost always busy. I have 5; the 2 regular, 2 winter bakeries, and the cooking camp. The cooking camp is great for the long time meals.
    I don?t intend to actually have the 120 tokens in storage. I gave already gotten my second armored direwolf this hunt plus the armored wyvern. I have all of the other MRC animals that I want at the moment. I actually am someone that likes the armored direwolf. I tend to get 40 energy most of the time. I am happy with any energy giving resource that doesn?t require gems and make them my first priority. I have the mithril dragon and at this point in the game have no other need for mithril. So I am okay using it on other armored direwolfs. I actually maxed out on it waiting on this hunt to begin. I have 45 more gold tokens currently toward armored direwolf #3 and already have the beastbane. I am not that interested in the cooking camp as I already have plenty of feasts and would only use it during events that require the kitchen in order to not waste rescources. So I intend to get all of the energy giving animals avialable in the MRC (just two more direwolfs for me) and then I will start working towards the cooking camp if they dont come out with anything else that I want.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I wish my lucky trades dropped more gold tokens. In 2 years, I think I've got only ONE from lucky trade.
    I think I have only gotten one in this whole time.

Nightclub Owner
    Just checking in to see what people were getting from their Baby Glimmer Golems. I've done a few collections and mine has given me one Glimmerdust, Glimmer Fragment or Glimmer Shard. Makes sense given it's a Glimmer item but I guess I was sort of hoping for something that was a bit more rare seeing as how we had to slay so many Golems for the milk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just checking in to see what people were getting from their Baby Glimmer Golems. I've done a few collections and mine has given me one Glimmerdust, Glimmer Fragment or Glimmer Shard. Makes sense given it's a Glimmer item but I guess I was sort of hoping for something that was a bit more rare seeing as how we had to slay so many Golems for the milk.
    I was hoping for better too mine is growing in the nursery until tomorrow afternoon. Took me almost the whole hunt to get the little fella.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I was hoping for better too mine is growing in the nursery until tomorrow afternoon. Took me almost the whole hunt to get the little fella.
    I’ve managed only 66 milk for baby golem can login only couple times a day. I’m really disappointed that I won’t get him
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I’ve managed only 66 milk for baby golem can login only couple times a day. I’m really disappointed that I won’t get him
    The babies will all be available even after this Hunt ends. We haven't heard anything definitive yet but my theory is that the yellow Golems will probably become permanent monster in our realms. I mean, how else could we possibly earn Golem milks after the Hunt?

I'm currently crafting my Wyvern Hatchling and am very curious to see what drops it offers especially since the Dark Wyvern is a real bust in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The babies will all be available even after this Hunt ends. We haven't heard anything definitive yet but my theory is that the yellow Golems will probably become permanent monster in our realms. I mean, how else could we possibly earn Golem milks after the Hunt?

I'm currently crafting my Wyvern Hatchling and am very curious to see what drops it offers especially since the Dark Wyvern is a real bust in my opinion.
    I hope yellow ones will also go away. And we can only collect golem milk during the hunts. We already have too many **** monsters, and most events are asking for rock chopping - which would make them even more of a nightmare.

Fashion Designer
    To get my last two armored flygers or the white wolf???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    To get my last two armored flygers or the white wolf???
    I would go for the armored flygers first, to be honest. I sort of regret my armored dire wolf. Normally I'd go for ANY source of energy, but mi armored dire wolf gives me just 20 energy - almost every single time ( very first collect was 60- after that it has been 20 for months) . And collection time is 5 DAYS. I'd buy the wolf for like 30 gold tokens...but 85 is + 75 mithril - is too much for this animal.

Armored flygers have some other useful drops, + super rare chance for expansion permits.

Executive Chef
    First Unicorn cooking! Yay, it might prevent me from getting another gold token (I need 15 staff coins now, but it sounds like I will be better off in the long run).