Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Sounds very similar to how I play I also during off event time build up my stash of lucky stuff and have got 30 energy on quite a few occasions through the Lucky Workshop along with Troll Gold tokens!. Along with daily hitting the Stargazers Ridge and Moon Crystal. Not that they give regular energy but got 3 the other day from the ridge. It all helps.
    Yes I do the lucky trades through the hunts as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Yes I do the lucky trades through the hunts as well.
    I wish my lucky trades dropped more gold tokens. In 2 years, I think I've got only ONE from lucky trade.

Thanks so much meme. It worked 😘😘😘

Well those dire boars that were not showing up decided to come in a stampede! 5 from from just ONE rock outcropping. Don?t get me wrong, I like the tokens, but I?m trying to go for the glimmer golem baby goal for 25 extra bottles. Ironically I realized I don?t have a baby dire boar either so it works out. On second outcropping first was another boar second a golem. I have 16 hours left on the golem but they just don?t seem to be dropping much. 14/24 so it?s not impossible as first couple days, my focus was to summon the Wyvern. As for dire boar it expired so I really don?t need them now, sure it?s nice to get them, but I would rather After the event lol.

When golem expires in 16 hours I have just the aquanther left which is currently two days. I would go for it, but to my disappointment they are not dropping coins so they are a waste to spawn during the event. Otherwise I would do so. If I don?t make the glimmer golem it means I made none of the babies for the extra 25 bottles. I think it was just too much on top of summoning the Wyvern and the regular daily challenges and trying to get as much gold as possible. But I?m ok with it, I know eventually they will come. Still bummed about baby shrek lol, but otherwise I managed a decent amount of gold so far and will continue, saving up for the armored direwolf, despite dissatisfaction mentioned. It?s the only animal I don?t have yet from MRC, and any energy is better than none. Since I bought the Armored Wyvern without thinking (stupid mistake, would have gotten it after the direwolf, it set me back in the goal spent. Hopefully my Beastbane will be good to me and we will get another hunt soon!

Regardless, even though we are not done I can say I?m having a lot of fun this hunt, more than usual, not sure why. Partly probably due to the fact that the spawn rate overall is great and keeps you busy, even if one or two monsters have a low rate.

*But seriously, enough of these dire boars from the outcroppings. I am averaging 1 glimmer golem per 7-8 dire boars
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-15-18 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Dire Boars are Taking Over!!!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Ok I know I mentioned above the glimmer golem rate with rock outcroppings. Rare is one thing, but this just can’t be. It’s impossible to get the bottle reward with current drop rate with energy. I just chopped 6 (120 energy) and had about 10 dire boars and ONE golem, so my ratio was wrong on top. But seriously, at that rate I think I’m just going to go with the horses where I know it’s garaunteed and will take more energy to ****, but I will be getting coins and less energy wasted on blank chops. 12 hours to go and I need 10 more. I already did my dailies, I have a weekly Ali coming in plus the schools. I’m supposed to be sleeping but I wake often so energy resets should never sit long. Figure 50 energy each as we know it does not take the whole thing, that’s 500. 40 every 2 hours gives me 240, plus 40 from Ali is 280, I think I can make another 20, 300, plus 40 I am on now, 340, I have some energy crates but I don’t think enough for balance. Sooooo close. Maybe I’ll get lucky. I don’t think I have another energy trade so not sure where else I can get energy. Any ideas to boost my energy a little more?

Good news! First one took only 37 energy, so 500 is not needed, figure 400 to be safe, that means I have to find 60 more. (37 included what I got back at end). Forgot 10 from visiting friends and maybe a couple from videios. Got another 10 after a silver trade and my two unicorns came through (subtraded my taps) I only need 40 more with my soft guess, may be able to do it with what I have but will gladly still take suggestions if I’m missing something obvious although feeling much more confident I can make it now as worst case I pull a couple energy crates out. I will get bottles for one monster this event!!! Lol

Thanks to all the wonderful people on the forum who help each other out!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 01-16-18 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Energy
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting wyvern milk from spawning wyverns. I am stuck at 42.

4 wyverns in a row, 0 milk.
    Last edited by tromalyt; 01-16-18 at 02:54 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I am not getting wyvern milk from spawning wyverns. I am stuck at 42.

4 wyverns in a row, 0 milk.
    drop rate of milk is much lower.. roughly 5 to 10 wyverns defeated. very few drop milk.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-16-18 at 06:00 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Ok I know I mentioned above the glimmer golem rate with rock outcroppings. Rare is one thing, but this just can’t be. It’s impossible to get the bottle reward with current drop rate with energy. I just chopped 6 (120 energy) and had about 10 dire boars and ONE golem, so my ratio was wrong on top. But seriously, at that rate I think I’m just going to go with the horses where I know it’s garaunteed and will take more energy to ****, but I will be getting coins and less energy wasted on blank chops. 12 hours to go and I need 10 more. I already did my dailies, I have a weekly Ali coming in plus the schools. I’m supposed to be sleeping but I wake often so energy resets should never sit long. Figure 50 energy each as we know it does not take the whole thing, that’s 500. 40 every 2 hours gives me 240, plus 40 from Ali is 280, I think I can make another 20, 300, plus 40 I am on now, 340, I have some energy crates but I don’t think enough for balance. Sooooo close. Maybe I’ll get lucky. I don’t think I have another energy trade so not sure where else I can get energy. Any ideas to boost my energy a little more?

Good news! First one took only 37 energy, so 500 is not needed, figure 400 to be safe, that means I have to find 60 more. (37 included what I got back at end). Forgot 10 from visiting friends and maybe a couple from videios. Got another 10 after a silver trade and my two unicorns came through (subtraded my taps) I only need 40 more with my soft guess, may be able to do it with what I have but will gladly still take suggestions if I’m missing something obvious although feeling much more confident I can make it now as worst case I pull a couple energy crates out. I will get bottles for one monster this event!!! Lol

Thanks to all the wonderful people on the forum who help each other out!
    Sounds like a great time to break out the fairie elixir...
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Why are ppl trying to get the glimmer golem from rock outcropping? They are a guaranteed spawn by clicking on a horse ....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Why are ppl trying to get the glimmer golem from rock outcropping? They are a guaranteed spawn by clicking on a horse ....
    So they could collect milk faster I think?

I am not sure it is wise thing to do however as chopping rocks + fighting the spawned golems ( even if they take less energy)...I think the energy loss is about the same as with the 1 purple golem .