Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Thoughts - get the armored alicorn or the unicorn? Does the unicorn drop energy every time and how much? Thanks.
    Energy is the same; 4-8 dayly or the very rare 100. But I prefer the Alicorn 22h timer above the 24h from Unicorn to keep my collecting about the same time!
    Unicorn drops spellbound dew, that's a really good thing, the 22 shield and 8 staf tookens from last hunt until this (2 months) are a little bit disapoining from my 1st Unicorn. Armored Alicorns dropping Mithril as a rare drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    For me it is rare so far. I've also got five, and I collect regularly, but I've got only 1 milk from them total.
    How strange that our pets are so different, I?ve received about nine milk from my marmosea so far
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    For me it is rare so far. I've also got five, and I collect regularly, but I've got only 1 milk from them total.
    Curious, are you receiving milk from your pet aquanthers? Several of us are not, but you aren?t getting much milk from your marmoseas, wondering if it is reversed for you?

Fashion Designer
    Decided to pull a bunch of ocean reefs from storage and start chopping for the sole purpose of completing the time side goal of slaying aquanthers for the 25 milk boost. I used the ocean reefs as I had more than double ocean reef versus blue anemones. Curious, does everyone else have lots more ocean reef versus blue anemones? Or is this different for other queendoms?

Rhino Keeper
    Rarely i might have gotten 2 total from him the last couple months the regular flygers and dire wolf drop more often..the 2nd one the armored dropped for me was just a couple days ago and the first was a while after I got it. But it may drop more often for others don't know how random it may be.

New Resident
    What are you guys doing when you are maxed from sword tokens? Do you just keep slaying or do the silver trade so you don't waste the tokens? Slaying golems is great for shield tokens but a energy drain, so not sure if it's worth doing the silver trade or just wait until I have enough staff tokens to do the gold coin and let some sword tokens go to waste. Does the beasts drop coins instead if you're maxed on sword tokens?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Curious, are you receiving milk from your pet aquanthers? Several of us are not, but you aren?t getting much milk from your marmoseas, wondering if it is reversed for you?
    No - pet aquanters haven't dropped any milk at all - do pet aqanthers even drop milk?

Executive Chef
    Now I'm furious. I just got message that my timed goal " Get 25 marmorsea milk" was expired. THE GOAL NEVER APPEARED in the first place. It just showed up NOW to tell me it is EXPIRED!
    How are we supposed to complete goals, if we never even GET them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblezaz View Post
    What are you guys doing when you are maxed from sword tokens? Do you just keep slaying or do the silver trade so you don't waste the tokens? Slaying golems is great for shield tokens but a energy drain, so not sure if it's worth doing the silver trade or just wait until I have enough staff tokens to do the gold coin and let some sword tokens go to waste. Does the beasts drop coins instead if you're maxed on sword tokens?
    I do silver trade then. And slay some other animal ( fight more gilmmer golems) to balance it out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Does anyone remember about how often the armored flyger drops expansion permits?
    I've got all four, and they don't drop often, if you are lucky you will get like...1 -2 per month ( if you have ALL four).