Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Executive Chef
    Is it just me that is completely confused by all the goals that are suddenly in my list all at once? Suddenly there’s milk squirting in every direction around my kingdom, and apparently it’s supposed to be a baby factory.

None of this has any bearing on the main storyline, right? In other words, there’s nothing I should be prioritising above baby-making and coin collecting?

I did get the dark wyvern, and regret it - just milk drops so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Did someone got aquanthermilk from the tamed aquanthers?
    Not me. I have made many collections since the event started (I have 2 blue ones).

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Is it just me that is completely confused by all the goals that are suddenly in my list all at once? Suddenly there’s milk squirting in every direction around my kingdom, and apparently it’s supposed to be a baby factory.

None of this has any bearing on the main storyline, right? In other words, there’s nothing I should be prioritising above baby-making and coin collecting?

I did get the dark wyvern, and regret it - just milk drops so far.
    Right. None of this is relevant for the main story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    It appears that all three of my aquanthers are males as after numeous collections they haven’t yielded any milk. Has anyone received milk from their pet aquanter? The spawn rate for the aquanther is so low that I only have 2 milk from spawning. It appear that the baby aquanther will be a longer term goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Did someone got aquanthermilk from the tamed aquanthers?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Not me. I have made many collections since the event started (I have 2 blue ones).
    An over sight or by design?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    This morning, I tapped all my 24 hour alis, plus the two domed buildings, plus the building where i collected my energy and permit...so had over 300 energy this morning...then i bought the unlimited bundle for 15 minutes of energy...and when that 15 minutes was up, game did not show my morning energy collection..i closed the game soft and hard, and it still has not returned my starting energy level...any suggestions, please?😡
    After the pack is expired it automatically defaults to 40 energy. That?s the way it?s designed. You should have zero energy when you buy it. So your 300 energy is gone

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=atiragram;1485470]Does anybody know a decent way to spawn fangbeast? All my animals spawn wyverns now (if they spawn anything at all, that is). Planting carrots, even if boosting all the time, wouldn?t seem a very ?efficient? alternative to me 樂. Hot peppers don?t seem to be so much better. Any ideas?[/QUOTE

Atiragram,
    - For skunkupines: wheat 🌾 is the best, also tending flowers 🌺 but that's a lot of energy,
    I'm doing it cause I need gazillion of living tree to upgrade the fairies bulb
    - For fangbeasts I suggest you to collect from hatchery and stables, they work better than farmhouse - for me -
    (never found a fangbeast collecting from them.
    Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    This morning, I tapped all my 24 hour alis, plus the two domed buildings, plus the building where i collected my energy and permit...so had over 300 energy this morning...then i bought the unlimited bundle for 15 minutes of energy...and when that 15 minutes was up, game did not show my morning energy collection..i closed the game soft and hard, and it still has not returned my starting energy level...any suggestions, please?😡
    This happened to me several times but after a force close the energy bar always resets to the proper amount I had before I used the unlimited energy. If your energy hasn't returned after the force close I'd suggest opening a ticket.

Nightclub Owner
    This morning, I tapped all my 24 hour alis, plus the two domed buildings, plus the building where i collected my energy and permit...so had over 300 energy this morning...then i bought the unlimited bundle for 15 minutes of energy...and when that 15 minutes was up, game did not show my morning energy collection..i closed the game soft and hard, and it still has not returned my starting energy level...any suggestions, please?
    After the timed infinite energy supply, the energy is reset to the max: 40.

So you should use this energy boost only when you deplete your energy completely otherwise you loose all the left over energy. The best is to initiate such boost ONLY when you are at 0 energy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This happened to me several times but after a force close the energy bar always resets to the proper amount I had before I used the unlimited energy. If your energy hasn't returned after the force close I'd suggest opening a ticket.
    Never did it with CS, but for the other games I always get the max energy after such boost. Not the energy I had before the boost.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Seems like armored Wyerin is like deep mine: I've got adamant, mithril, silver, iron, coal, and milk from it. Mithril is not guaranteed but so far I've got it 2 times out of 3. ( I've collected 3 times so far).

Extremely disappointed with my armored direwolf - if anyone considers getting it - you may want to get something else first. Paying 85 gold + 55 mithril, which gives you 20 energy 95 % of the time - not best investment. Basically if you think about it two max level wizard schools give you same amount in 5 hours...and wolf gives you this in 5 days!

Does anyone know what purple golem baby drops?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Does anyone know what purple golem baby drops?
    I got a black flag for a glimmer shard
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫