Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Rhino Keeper
    Have to admit I'm struggling with this one. I usually love a hunt, and even bought the extra energy last time. But I'm not quite managing to get inspired by this one.

My goal book is stuffed full of goals for babies. I have enough babies, thank you. Unless they have spectacular drops, I don't have room. The same goes for the wyvern: I have a wyvern, I don't need one of a different colour unless it drops something exceptional. I made space for the firebird despite its mundane drops because it looks remarkable. Another wyvern looks like the other one. The only thing that seems worth doing here is generating more gold tokens, as I cleared myself out of them at the last hunt.

Sorry to seem such a downer. I know not every event can be for everyone. I'm just not quite able to see what this one has for me.

Nightclub Owner
    A first round with the event pics:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1485397
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    It appears that all three of my aquanthers are males as after numeous collections they haven’t yielded any milk. Has anyone received milk from their pet aquanter? The spawn rate for the aquanther is so low that I only have 2 milk from spawning. It appear that the baby aquanther will be a longer term goal.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

MOo all ya'all
    So, $$ is the only way to get a Baby Troll?

Found my answer by reading the thread...
    6hrs to decide if it worth $10 US

FUn?!?
    MOo
    Beefus
    Last edited by beefus; 01-13-18 at 07:04 AM. Reason: To remind you to stay off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Do we know what the dark wyvern drops yet?
    Yes.

May I suggest a RiF program.
    MOo

Rhino Keeper
    Does dark wyvren drop expansion permits

Did someone got aquanthermilk from the tamed aquanthers?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

This morning, I tapped all my 24 hour alis, plus the two domed buildings, plus the building where i collected my energy and permit...so had over 300 energy this morning...then i bought the unlimited bundle for 15 minutes of energy...and when that 15 minutes was up, game did not show my morning energy collection..i closed the game soft and hard, and it still has not returned my starting energy level...any suggestions, please?😡

Rhino Keeper
    my dark wyvern gave me one baby wyvern milk nothing else. So I guess it is just going to be a nice looking decoration. So I think I will stick to purple glimmer golems to try to make as many gold tokens as I can.
    Last edited by jkc619; 01-13-18 at 08:46 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    my dark wyvern gave me one baby wyvern milk nothing else. So I guess it is just going to be a nice looking decoration. So I think I will stick to purple glimmer golems to try to make as many gold tokens as I can.
    that's what I'm trying to do also, but I find myself getting short of staff tokens. So I have to either let the black banner show up for shields or fight elsewhere. That's when I try to tap the cows. Can't hardly move without getting a wyvern to pop up. No shortage of those to fight. Last hunt I kept running low on swords, this time it's the staffs. But all in all my goal is to build up gold tokens after crafting that gold hungry Armoured Wolf.
    Really though I'm finding that the Armoured Manticore is giving me good drops. (Mithril) And they are "cheap".

Adding: I'm hoping the drops won't change after posting the luck I'm having with Armoured Manticores.

Well I just realized I could be doing bronze trades! Good grief!
    Last edited by riverly; 01-13-18 at 09:27 AM.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast