Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

what happened to glimmer golems from rock chopping?
    after i craft the mini golem, only dire boars spawn...
    anyone else?
    bug or feature?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    I do not have the armored flyger but my regular flygers and the direwolf have given me 8 expansion permits in the last few months, so I harvest them regularly and use the extra earth wisps to make lumin essence.

Oh I take that back, I do have one armored flyger-I was thinking of the armored direwolf which I do not have
    Last edited by jkc619; 01-14-18 at 12:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    what happened to glimmer golems from rock chopping?
    after i craft the mini golem, only dire boars spawn...
    anyone else?
    bug or feature?
    I have gotten a few glimmer golems from rock chopping today.

Nightclub Owner
    I usually (obsessively) craft 2 of each animal available but I'm breaking my own rules this time and just sticking with the single Dark Wyvern I have. It makes me sad to say but the drops just aren't worth all the energy and time it would take for me to craft a second. That combined with the fact that we can only have 1 Armored Wyvern makes me certain I'll be happy with one of each.

I guess I'll use the rest of the time making gold tokens and trying to finish up the babies. Overall, my only real complaint is that there were no new energy animals offered this time but that's not a huge problem so....for me it was an alright Monster Hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    So the only one that expires is the Dark Wyvern?
    Did we ever get clarification on this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Did we ever get clarification on this?
    In post#2 SW says that the babies and the Armored Wyvern stay and only the Dark Wyvern will expire. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In post#2 SW says that the babies and the Armored Wyvern stay and only the Dark Wyvern will expire. Hope that helps.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Looking for some sort guidance.
    Plugging along on the monster hunts when they come around. Been trying to save for the mythical research center. Still only a bit more than 1/2 there. Any tips to get there sooner/faster? At this rate it'll be another 3-4 monster hunts before I can build one
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Looking for some sort guidance.
    Plugging along on the monster hunts when they come around. Been trying to save for the mythical research center. Still only a bit more than 1/2 there. Any tips to get there sooner/faster? At this rate it'll be another 3-4 monster hunts before I can build one
    if you don't have the 400 gem beastbane sword GET IT. Iaccumulate lots of gold tokens between monster hunts. it's easily paid for itself by now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblezaz View Post
    What are you guys doing when you are maxed from sword tokens? Do you just keep slaying or do the silver trade so you don't waste the tokens? Slaying golems is great for shield tokens but a energy drain, so not sure if it's worth doing the silver trade or just wait until I have enough staff tokens to do the gold coin and let some sword tokens go to waste. Does the beasts drop coins instead if you're maxed on sword tokens?
    You should never allow yourself to max on tokens. You should always trade them away so that you don?t lose them. Using this strategy I get between 60 and 80 gold tokens per hunt these last few hunts.