Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Yes, if you still have it I say try to complete it. You won’t gdt coins per tap, but you will get the reward and 5 staff are a nice treat
    And of course, NOW that the goal is over, I spawn not just one, but TWO fangbeasts within first 5 chops of an acer tree. After almost 24hrs of no fangbeasts, period. Yep, nice and RANDOM spawns, S8!

Nightclub Owner
    I know the event is over, but I just wanted to pop in and post my Wyvern Hatchling drops.
    1st Collection - 2 Bacon, 2 Coal, 1 Creep Tooth
    2nd Collection - 2 Bacon, 2 Iron, 1 Bone,
    3rd Collection - 2 Bacon, 2 Coal, 1 Bone
    4th Collection - 2 Bacon, 2 Fur, 1 Iron

Executive Chef
    Overall very happy with this monster hunt. Got a total of 125 gold tokens. So I got my second armored direwolf and the armored wyvern (which rocks) and am well on my way to the third armored direwolf. I also managed to summon a dark wyvern (wah wah), a wyvern hatchling and two glimmer goblin babies. The only thing I wasn?t crazy about was all of the boost goals popping up on top of each other with ridiculous requirements and time limits. So you had to pick and choose which to finish. S8 could have spread these over several monster hunts and we all could have had a better chance of completing them for the reward. As it is the other babies will be a long time coming for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Overall very happy with this monster hunt. Got a total of 125 gold tokens. So I got my second armored direwolf and the armored wyvern (which rocks) and am well on my way to the third armored direwolf. I also managed to summon a dark wyvern (wah wah), a wyvern hatchling and two glimmer goblin babies. The only thing I wasn?t crazy about was all of the boost goals popping up on top of each other with ridiculous requirements and time limits. So you had to pick and choose which to finish. S8 could have spread these over several monster hunts and we all could have had a better chance of completing them for the reward. As it is the other babies will be a long time coming for me.
    How many Ali's do you have that's a lot of tokens to earn during monster hunt did you have energy saved up how did u get so many?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Overall very happy with this monster hunt. Got a total of 125 gold tokens.
    Wow!!

I was very happy with my result of just managing to achieve 1 dark wyvern and 31 gold tokens while completing the goal that gave the extra baby glimmer golem milk. This was only my second monster hunt though and I only have wizard schools and adventures for extra energy. But I can - and generally do - play all day long (well, 10am - midnight at least). With the 16 gold tokens I got in my first monster hunt, I should be able to get the MRC next hunt. Woo! I am definitely looking forward to crafting some energy giving animals.

Rhino Keeper
    The writing says armoured wyvern drops mithril , it did not write ‘has a chance to drop mirhtil’ , spent effort to collect 20 gold tokens, first collection from armoured wyvern and there was no mithril, why so ?????

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    The writing says armoured wyvern drops mithril , it did not write ‘has a chance to drop mirhtil’ , spent effort to collect 20 gold tokens, first collection from armoured wyvern and there was no mithril, why so ?????
    All inventory cards are written this way. It's safe to say that 99% of items that have multiple drops are only a 'chance' to drop. If you're specifically looking for Mithril, I'd focus on collecting from Renata who drops it 2 out of 3 collections.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233