Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Nightclub Owner
    My 2nd Armored Wyvern collection yielded: 5 Silver, 3 Iron, 2 Earth Wisp, 1 Mithril and 1 Wyvern Milk.

So far my Baby Troll has dropped: Glimmerdust, Troll Horn, Bone, Creep Tooth. I've collected a few times and it's always been 2 items, usually Glimmerdust and a monster item or a Troll Horn and a monster item.

Rhino Keeper
    my game seems to be resetting quite a bit since this event started... anyone else seeing this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First Armored Wyvern Drop:
    5 STONE
    4 IRON
    5 SILVER
    3 COAL
    2 JEWELS
    1 WYVERN MILK
    I guess mithril is not guaranteed....oh well at least it drops many things at once
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    my game seems to be resetting quite a bit since this event started... anyone else seeing this?
    Last night was terrible, but I haven?t had problems today.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I guess mithril is not guaranteed....oh well at least it drops many things at once
    Not guarenteed it seems but I did receive some in my second collection. I'm not so bothered since it's only a 10 hour collection instead of the usual 22 for most MRC animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    Yes! Today has been terrible. Almost 3-4 times each time I open game.

Fashion Designer
    Do we know what the dark wyvern drops yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Yes! Today has been terrible. Almost 3-4 times each time I open game.
    Since yesterday. And I have to lose gems from golden trade. When i collect it again no gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Im so happy the wyvern spawns drop sword tokens! I typically ignore the novice challenge and focus my energy on the golems. I can usually clear one w/ about 30-35 energy. Often though I end up a little short on sword tokens b/c they drop some but not enough to balance the staff tokens they drop. The wyverns have been perfect for balancing that out!
    I know right!! I'm so happy that we dont have to let staff token max out. Now we have another source for sword token.

Having a good overall drop rate in that I’m collecting a decent amount of gold. Bummer aqua’s don’t drop coins this event. If I remember correctly they did last, and with the slay 25 for the bottles, it would have been nice to get coins. And the baby glimmer golem is soooo cute but the adult is so rare I really hope it stays after the event as I’m unsure I can make the bottles. The only other bummer is that the baby troll is for money only cause he does look like a little shrek! But aside from this constructive criticisms this is one of the best hunts yet, and I always love a hunt!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast