Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    I finally got my MRC last hunt and this time around I was planning to invest in unicorns first b/c they drop tokens. Is this a good plan? Do those who have the unicorns remember how often they actually drop gold tokens?
    I got 4 unicorns when they first came out. They are great for daily energy (like daily alis), lots of spellbound dew and the shield / sword / staff tokens. However, I think I have only once ever got a gold token in all that time - so a super rare drop. Overall, I have found them to be a very good investment as the energy and spellbound dew are very useful.

Farm Supplier
    Outcroppings are not giving me golems. No way am I going to get the 24 to get the extra milk. 100 energy wasted. They ran off with my fangbeasts. None of them popping up either.
    Last edited by bfsmith; 01-11-18 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Adding more

Nightclub Owner
    Maybe I'm having a brain blip but I'm a little confused. If the Baby Glimmer Golem doesn't expire then how are we to get the Golem Milk after the event? Are we to take this to mean that the new yellow Golems from rock outcroppings will now be a permanent addition to our realms? Ugh, always a guessing game to start I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Monster Hunts but I do wish that S8 would provide more detailed information when they add so many new goals and prizes into the regular Monster Hunts. That being said:

I've crafted the Armored Wyvern, it has a 10hr timer. I'm crossing my fingers for a good drop rate on the mithril so I can get my other Armored Direwolves more easily.

??
    Last edited by Morticia6; 01-11-18 at 04:10 PM.

Good Afternoon kings and queens. Ive got 2 questions if anyone can please help me out.
    *What's the difference btwn the dark and armored wyvern, other than looks? Is milthril the main drop for this wyvern?
    *2 events ago, the red (or blue) wyvern I thought was supposed to drop lil energy daily. It was doin so til the event ended, it stopped completely and has been giving me only pennies (maxed on orange flowers). Is it now once every 2 wks or something? (I'm a daily player btw. Multiple times a day player actually)
    Thank u and Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Wyverns are spawning from pigs. But no blue boar.
    ?? Boars spawn from dead trees, wyverns from cows. At least they do in my realm...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia6 View Post
    ?? Boars spawn from dead trees, wyverns from cows. At least they do in my realm...
    I got Wyverns from Cows and Pigs

Farm Supplier
    Does anybody know a decent way to spawn fangbeast? All my animals spawn wyverns now (if they spawn anything at all, that is). Planting carrots, even if boosting all the time, wouldn?t seem a very ?efficient? alternative to me 🤔. Hot peppers don?t seem to be so much better. Any ideas?

Nightclub Owner
    Don't forget the Jousting Arena and Monster Lair spawn all the regular monsters. If you look back at the Monster Hunt info in the hub it has all the tips on spawning specific monsters.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Maybe I'm having a brain blip but I'm a little confused. If the Baby Glimmer Golem doesn't expire then how are we to get the Golem Milk after the event? Are we to take this to mean that the new yellow Golems from rock outcroppings will now be a permanent addition to our realms? Ugh, always a guessing game to start I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Monster Hunts but I do wish that S8 would provide more detailed information when they add so many new goals and prizes into the regular Monster Hunts. That being said:

I've crafted the Armored Wyvern, it has a 10hr timer. I'm crossing my fingers for a good drop rate on the mithril so I can get my other Armored Direwolves more easily.
    I think after the event we have to wait until the next monster hunt for more Golem milk
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast