Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Don't forget the Jousting Arena and Monster Lair spawn all the regular monsters. If you look back at the Monster Hunt info in the hub it has all the tips on spawning specific monsters.
    I did consult the info before asking my question, it says for the fangbeasts ?animals, carrots, hot peppers, trees, hatchery, stable, farmhouse? and some special items that I don?t have. I know that it is unusual that people get the info before asking but I did, because I regularly use the hub and the nuggets and inventory guide, just imo it didn?t really help. That?s also why I mentioned carrots and hot peppers... As to trees, I think their spawning rate is rather low and usually I get skunks, but I will try when I have some more energy. My Jousting Arena just dropped a skunk.

Sorry, maybe I did not elaborate well on my question, the idea was to do the novice hunter challenge where fangbeasts are explicitly required. But without my animals spawning fangbeasts, that gets somewhat tricky. The Jousting Arena doesn?t spawn them frequently enough either. So my question was rather, when I checked all the available info, did I overlook a simple solution?

It just ocurred to me, though, that crowding the kingdom with farmhouses again might be a solution that didn?t come to my mind beforehand. I?m not so happy about that one but it might work, so I might go for it.

Executive Chef
    I got a fangbeast while tapping cows. I had to fight several wyverns before that happened , but I at least was getting a few tokens that way.

Rhino Keeper
    Monster Hunts are my absolute favourite! I love the addition of the new mini's and the fact that you can get another smaller-version-hits of the GlimmerGolem. It a win-win all around. My mind is already scurrling for a plan of action on how to get the most out of this Monster Hunt. Aaaah. I could just hug S8 for giving us one. I was just thinking about it yesterday. Now if only we had a longer monster hunt of say 14 days? Even 10 will make me happier. ^_^

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    I did consult the info before asking my question, it says for the fangbeasts ?animals, carrots, hot peppers, trees, hatchery, stable, farmhouse? and some special items that I don?t have. I know that it is unusual that people get the info before asking but I did, because I regularly use the hub and the nuggets and inventory guide, just imo it didn?t really help. That?s also why I mentioned carrots and hot peppers... As to trees, I think their spawning rate is rather low and usually I get skunks, but I will try when I have some more energy. My Jousting Arena just dropped a skunk.

Sorry, maybe I did not elaborate well on my question, the idea was to do the novice hunter challenge where fangbeasts are explicitly required. But without my animals spawning fangbeasts, that gets somewhat tricky. The Jousting Arena doesn?t spawn them frequently enough either. So my question was rather, when I checked all the available info, did I overlook a simple solution?

It just ocurred to me, though, that crowding the kingdom with farmhouses again might be a solution that didn?t come to my mind beforehand. I?m not so happy about that one but it might work, so I might go for it.
    I always find the fang beasts the last daily challenge to complete. I use the training dummy, the jousting arena and the lair of beasts to maybe get 2 or 3. I do cows and pigs to get the wyvern daily goal and on the way today got one fangbeast. Now I will continue with cows and pigs which will spawn both fangbeasts and wyverns so I am working towards both the novice challenge and the goal to create a wyvern.
    In the past if I have finished with whatever the special beast is then I swap to chickens which seem to have a pretty good spawn rate.

I finally got 70 tokens. Which is better: the mythic researcher center or cabbage hut?

Fashion Designer
    DEFINITELY the MRC and once you have that work on the cabbage hut

ticked that the aguanthers don't give tokens this hunt

Executive Chef
    Finally have MRC, what would everyone suggest as a first craft. (Have 1 daily and 1 weekly alicorn)?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Finally have MRC, what would everyone suggest as a first craft. (Have 1 daily and 1 weekly alicorn)?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
    Anything that gives energy. Daily ones may seem disappointing at times but more you get the better chance for that over +20 or more energy gift

Is the Baby Troll only available via purchase?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    I finally got 70 tokens. Which is better: the mythic researcher center or cabbage hut?
    I'd get MRC first! Lately the thins in Barons tent have been so bad, that my cabbages are just getting piled up over 400...

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast